The Path to Self-Improvement

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
theraskal

The Path to Self-Improvement

Postby theraskal » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:37 pm

one may have observed that in my virtual discourse I have generally abstained from expressing malicious and mean-spirited verbal insults and cursing

it is not that I do not feel angry when some LOWbred CUR does not observe the GENTLEMAN'S RULE of CIVILIZED Society and "hits below the belt" with some ILLbred GHETTO/HICKmouth or VILLAINOUS cursing and/or slander, because contrary to what people try to say, "sticks and stones" do hurt and if one really doesn't care what others think then that is a sign of being a NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATH!

the reason I abstain from behaving like some ILLbred HICK or GHETTO TRASH is for me. It's not because I am some prude. And I struggle with the same temptations as any other.....but CURSING gives indication of being uneducated and uncultured.....and being malicious gives indication of being a VILLAIN

instead I endeavored to practice a MASCULINE habit of Maintaining my Composure and meeting their Nonsense with HUMOR as my weapon!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:43 am

theraskal wrote:one may have observed that in my virtual discourse I have generally abstained from expressing malicious and mean-spirited verbal insults and cursing

it is not that I do not feel angry when some LOWbred CUR does not observe the GENTLEMAN'S RULE of CIVILIZED Society and "hits below the belt" with some ILLbred GHETTO/HICKmouth or VILLAINOUS cursing and/or slander, because contrary to what people try to say, "sticks and stones" do hurt and if one really doesn't care what others think then that is a sign of being a NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATH!

the reason I abstain from behaving like some ILLbred HICK or GHETTO TRASH is for me. It's not because I am some prude. And I struggle with the same temptations as any other.....but CURSING gives indication of being uneducated and uncultured.....and being malicious gives indication of being a VILLAIN

instead I endeavored to practice a MASCULINE habit of Maintaining my Composure and meeting their Nonsense with HUMOR as my weapon!

- I try to avoid agression, because i dont know what the person on the other side is facing.
He can be a depressive person on the verging of suicide.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:42 am

^Good man Edge Guerrero!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:08 pm

Good posts from both of you.

Solid thread, I think this is good advice.

When I was about 5-6 years old, I had a neighbour friend and if his parents heard anyone swear they would threaten to 'wash their mouth out with soap'.

This went on for a while, until one day I actually saw the mom grab the kid, drag him onto the bathroom, and ACTUALLY forcibly washed his mouth out with soap. LOL I watched from the hallway she stuffed a bar of soap in his mouth and scrubbed vigorousky while keeping the kid in some kind of headlock.

LOLOLOL I wonder how much that kid swears now

Edge's post is wise.

On the other hand, I saw a video the other day where someone had had enough of all the bullshit going on the world, and decided that he gave no more fucks and started cussing out the offenders (from his point of view). I must admit I found it refreshing, and made me wonder if being polite and good tempered may have it's limits when shit hits the fan.
It's all good and well in a mostly civilized society, but not very good once things go off the rails.
I don't know.

It would be nice to think a Kwai Chang Caine approach to all situations is best

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:55 pm

some people can pull it off. It's like a part of their character and it just suits them. I think maybe it is because they are also of good and/or humorous nature that when these people curse it does not seem abrasive.

maybe when the person is of a BITTER, ANGRY constitution it seems more grotesque and vulgar

and then there are those honest expressions like Masato mentioned in the video he watched and it comes out as a natural release and not as some LOWbred Chronic BAD Habit

I once dated a gal who had terrible sailor mouth. She was physically attractive but the sailor-mouth just ruined it!

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:36 am

Masato wrote:Good posts from both of you.

When I was about 5-6 years old, I had a neighbour friend and if his parents heard anyone swear they would threaten to 'wash their mouth out with soap'.

This went on for a while, until one day I actually saw the mom grab the kid, drag him onto the bathroom, and ACTUALLY forcibly washed his mouth out with soap. LOL I watched from the hallway she stuffed a bar of soap in his mouth and scrubbed vigorousky while keeping the kid in some kind of headlock.

Edge's post is wise.

On the other hand, I saw a video the other day where someone had had enough of all the bullshit going on the world, and decided that he gave no more fucks and started cussing out the offenders (from his point of view). I must admit I found it refreshing, and made me wonder if being polite and good tempered may have it's limits when shit hits the fan.
It's all good and well in a mostly civilized society, but not very good once things go off the rails.
I don't know.

- Thats was a common threat when i was a kid. Funny to see its happened in another contries. I wounder were started.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:37 am

theraskal wrote:some people can pull it off. It's like a part of their character and it just suits them. I think maybe it is because they are also of good and/or humorous nature that when these people curse it does not seem abrasive.

maybe when the person is of a BITTER, ANGRY constitution it seems more grotesque and vulgar

and then there are those honest expressions like Masato mentioned in the video he watched and it comes out as a natural release and not as some LOWbred Chronic BAD Habit

I once dated a gal who had terrible sailor mouth. She was physically attractive but the sailor-mouth just ruined it!

- I knew a girl like that. To make things worse, she is a kids teacher.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:54 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:

Edge's post is wise.

I don't know.

- Thats was a common threat when i was a kid. Funny to see its happened in another contries. I wounder were started.

It was a common THREAT. A figure of speech.

I never imagined anyone would do it, literally

have you seen this in Brazil? Do they say this in Portuguese?

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:04 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Edge's post is wise.

I don't know.

It was a common THREAT. A figure of speech.

I never imagined anyone would do it, literally

have you seen this in Brazil? Do they say this in Portuguese?

- Você está muito mal-criado Masato. Quer que eu lave essa boca suja com sabão, menino? :mrgreen:
Eu presumi que talvez realmente lavassem a boca das crianças com sabão. Algo católico?

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”