The ancestor effect

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

The ancestor effect

Postby Luigi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 am

I recently found out that reflecting on your ancestors produces many positive psychological effects on a person. This is known as the ancestor effect. Its almost as if every ethnic group in the world had it as a central part of their religion at one point for a reason ;)

https://www.sacap.edu.za/blog/coaching/ ... logy-blog/

http://thedreamtribe.com/the-ancestor-e ... onfidence/

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

- Ive never thought about that.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Super interesting

Also feel there is great value in physically visiting places connected to our roots and ancestors. I’ve had a few trips with this sort of intention and always got a great deal of positive results.

One day before I’m dead I would very much like to visit Scandinavia, I have a lot of roots/ancestors in Sweden and Norway, I’d absolutely love to go see and connect in this regard.

My grandmother’s roots trace back to ‘Laplanders’, which I always thought was super cool and fascinating

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:37 am

Masato wrote:Super interesting

Also feel there is great value in physically visiting places connected to our roots and ancestors. I’ve had a few trips with this sort of intention and always got a great deal of positive results.

One day before I’m dead I would very much like to visit Scandinavia, I have a lot of roots/ancestors in Sweden and Norway, I’d absolutely love to go see and connect in this regard.

My grandmother’s roots trace back to ‘Laplanders’, which I always thought was super cool and fascinating

Did you see my post in the Finland thread about how the laplanders were considered the best sorcerers and were the only ones who could transform into animals? They also make good music:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”