Voices in the Head

Wisdom, Spirituality, & Insightful Stuffs
Som-Pong

Re: Voices in the Head

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:37 am

I haven't thought about it that much. Redneck might be onto something.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 am

Exorcisms can and should be harmless. Just summon a benevolent spirit (Kitsune or Myobu in this case) to remove any malevolent spirit. And if there aren't any evil spirits, which I strongly suspect in this case, then at least the good spirits can help them overcome these challenges.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:14 am

^ I find your trust in your ability to differentiate between 'good' or 'malevolent' spirits intriguing

I suspect its not always so easy to tell, much grey area. Dangerous to be mixing with most of that stuff imo, you never know what you're letting in, I like to be sure who I'm dealing with or set the rules high

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Masato wrote:^ I find your trust in your ability to differentiate between 'good' or 'malevolent' spirits intriguing

I suspect its not always so easy to tell, much grey area. Dangerous to be mixing with most of that stuff imo, you never know what you're letting in, I like to be sure who I'm dealing with or set the rules high

I trust the Kitsune and, most importantly, they trust me. Humans have a unique power over spirits and Kitsune are especially concerned because of their cautious nature.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:55 am

SRBrant wrote:Exorcisms can and should be harmless. Just summon a benevolent spirit (Kitsune or Myobu in this case) to remove any malevolent spirit. And if there aren't any evil spirits, which I strongly suspect in this case, then at least the good spirits can help them overcome these challenges.

Just summon a benevolent kitsune?

You say it like it's that easy. lol

Return to “The Sanctuary”