Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Wisdom, Spirituality, & Insightful Stuffs
User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:17 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)



Well then please denounce all Abrahamic religions post haste

Do you want me to give you your born again Buddhist name?


Sure lol

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:27 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)



Well then please denounce all Abrahamic religions post haste

Do you want me to give you your born again Buddhist name?


Sure lol



Swastika

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:11 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Well then please denounce all Abrahamic religions post haste

Do you want me to give you your born again Buddhist name?


Sure lol



Swastika


I'm going to have to reject that one.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Sure lol



Swastika


I'm going to have to reject that one.



Its my niece's name, I would have named my daughter the same except LOL @ her gook family trying to pronounce it

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:33 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Swastika


I'm going to have to reject that one.



Its my niece's name, I would have named my daughter the same except LOL @ her gook family trying to pronounce it


One part of me wants to say I'm honored, but another part of me says,Nah fuck that. Lol

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:44 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
I'm going to have to reject that one.



Its my niece's name, I would have named my daughter the same except LOL @ her gook family trying to pronounce it


One part of me wants to say I'm honored, but another part of me says,Nah fuck that. Lol


Yeah I agree, gooks are fucking sub humans

How about Lavanya? which means grace and beauty or Divya? which means heavenly and brilliant.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Its my niece's name, I would have named my daughter the same except LOL @ her gook family trying to pronounce it


One part of me wants to say I'm honored, but another part of me says,Nah fuck that. Lol


Yeah I agree, gooks are fucking sub humans

How about Lavanya? which means grace and beauty or Divya? which means heavenly and brilliant.


Is there one for clumsy but good hearted?

Maybe indecisive?

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Do I still get a new name if I'm not going to be a Buddhist all the time?

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2241
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1208

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Do I still get a new name if I'm not going to be a Buddhist all the time?


sukara thats you part time Buddhist name, it comes from the Sanskrit word for "easy"

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 278

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Do I still get a new name if I'm not going to be a Buddhist all the time?


sukara thats you part time Buddhist name, it comes from the Sanskrit word for "easy"


Hmph.


Return to “The Sanctuary”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests