Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Vutulaki

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:10 am

Shinkicker wrote:So you would be loving life by being babied?

So you would be happy being something you obviously despise?

I assume the equality of society question is rhetorical. Judging equality is subjective and depends on perception.

hahaha id like that more than my current life, well not current as things are going okay now but from grade school through to early HS this place was literally hell for shit skins

Then came RUN DMC and Public Enemy and whitey went soft on us haha

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:19 am

Vutulaki wrote:

I assume the equality of society question is rhetorical. Judging equality is subjective and depends on perception.

hahaha id like that more than my current life, well not current as things are going okay now but from grade school through to early HS this place was literally hell for shit skins

Really? Racism in Aussie? Cmon....

Don't get mad now, just a question here. I respect your intelligence and ability of introspection or I wouldn't ask. This is a past tense question, not currently.

Was your hell due to your skin color exclusively? Or was it your perception of inequality?

I.e. Are you sure you aren't deflecting, blaming all bad things that happened to you on race or someone else?

You know, like blame whitey?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
What if you came back as a white female?

Id be loving life, no other demograph gets babied as much as white females.

Its only gonna get easier for them in the future. White females get preference for fucking everything here yet they got their rights waaaaay before aboriginals here did yet they are more upwardly mobile, they well and truly had equal rights well before non whites were even allowed to immigrate to Australia yet fucking super talented non white males get passed over for promotions so some retarded white woman can do the same role but in a massively watered down capacity. The non white male then has to pick up her slack while staying on the same pay grade.

My dad has a masters in mech engineering, a law degree and was passed over for a General Manager role which went to a white female who has a useless MBA and a vagina. He got called back from semi retirement cause she starts crying every time things get rough (technical). You virtually never see ethnic women cry in the workplace but you can set your watch to a white woman crying because of an abusing email or some crap on a weekly basis.

They just smirk when you point it out too. At least white males have to prove themselves to get to senior roles.

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) scientists and engineers cheer after India's Mars orbiter successfully entered the red planet's orbit, at their Spacecraft Control Center, in this photo taken through a glass panel, in the southern Indian city of Bangalore September 24, 2014. REUTERS/Abhishek N. Chinnappa

^^No maternity leave, no bullshit affirmative action, raised their own kids and flew a space craft remotely to Mars. Can you imagine the feminist spin that would have been put on that in the west? yet in the east they are just people who did their job. Which society is more equal?

I like this one.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Really? Racism in Aussie? Cmon....

Don't get mad now, just a question here. I respect your intelligence and ability of introspection or I wouldn't ask. This is a past tense question, not currently.

Was your hell due to your skin color exclusively? Or was it your perception of inequality?

I.e. Are you sure you aren't deflecting, blaming all bad things that happened to you on race or someone else?

You know, like blame whitey?

lol you have no idea.

Australia was a "whites only" country until the 1970's (we moved here in the late 70's)
Aboriginals werent even considered part of the human race until the 60's

Every day I walked to school Id have to wait halfway up my street for the lights at the top of the hill to turn green so that I wouldnt get racially abused by fucking adults who were either dropping their kids to school or going to work. Im talking professionals, we lived in a middle class neighborhood

ANY fucking time id have an altercation with a classmate the teachers would say "I know thats probably accepted where youre from but not here in civilized society" thats not word for word but pretty close and exactly what my 4th grade teacher said when I threw a punch back at Richard Cole after he hit me first the little freckle faced cunt. They were talking to me a kid who moved here when he was 6 months old and spoke with an Australian accent ffs

There to this day is a "district and supreme court bias against pacific islander males charged with violent crimes" because were over represented in violent crime. There is no bias against white males being charged with child sex offenses even though they are over represented in child sex crimes stats even when controlling for their majority numbers (this isnt the case in the US where blacks are most likely to be charged with pedo shit)

In fact the white pedo gets a lesser sentence than the Samoan who got drunk and smashed someone, why? "because a pedophile's time in prison is particularly onerous"

Yeah more like the majority middle to old aged judicial system are pedo as fuck here

That said if you were to visit Australia now racism is not an issue. actually at a "street level" whites are worse off for sure.

They only have themselves to blame for that bit, 10 white guys will stand there and watch another white guy get bashed and not raise an eyebrow, if a group of whites tried jumping a Vietnamese kid in front of 10 Viet dudes theyd be dead.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:17 am

Wow. That's crazy.

I have a black gf married to a white guy (says racism was much worse up north), my brother n law is black, my niece and nephew are mixed. They are in early twenties now. So I have heard many stories of racism. But I won't bullshit you and say that I understand how you feel because I really can't imagine what that does to a child.

With that being said, even my niece and nephew didn't have it that bad. And they grew up in a small hick town in Tennessee. They experienced it, but not so blantantly (besides a few odd occurrences).

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:51 am

Shinkicker wrote:Wow. That's crazy.

I have a black gf married to a white guy (says racism was much worse up north), my brother n law is black, my niece and nephew are mixed. They are in early twenties now. So I have heard many stories of racism. But I won't bullshit you and say that I understand how you feel because I really can't imagine what that does to a child.

With that being said, even my niece and nephew didn't have it that bad. And they grew up in a small hick town in Tennessee. They experienced it, but not so blantantly (besides a few odd occurrences).

To be honest its not exactly something that scars you for life. I know this sounds lame but most of my friends are whites and something I didnt mention is that plenty of white kids went way out of their way to stand up for me waaaay before they started teaching kids about this stuff in school so I always have a balanced view on it, not everyone is bad/good, most are somewhere in between.

Im racist too, if I was walking down the street with my kids and on one side were a group of chinese/white/indian young guys approaching and on the other were a similar aged group of aboriginals id def move/stay on the chinese/white/indian side of the street, not cause I hate aboriginals but statistics and the empirical evidence leads me to believe that it would be safer.

I have been proven wrong in almost that exact same scenario, my ex was 7 months pregas with our first born. We were fishing up the coast in a town with a large aboriginal pop. I looked up and saw a group of about 20 young abo males walking towards us so I told her to stay seated while I shoved my filet knife in my back pocket and my bait knife in my front pocket and then walked towards them to put space between them and my unborn kid.

I said something to them IDK what but something like "hey boys you guys fishing too?" and one of them replied "nah bro we saw your missus is pregnant so we were going to help you move your stuff back to your car (it was almost dark)"

Still I thought they would try some shit so stayed on guard but they just helped us move our stuff and recommended a better fishing spot for next time and went on their way. I still feel like a massive piece of shit for thinking what I did

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 pm

You'd be smart to do the same thing if it happened again. Just in case.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Shinkicker wrote:You'd be smart to do the same thing if it happened again. Just in case.

True but how about how those same aboriginal fair in society? applying to jobs? in the eyes of the law?

If we use the same justification regarding crime stats then every white parent should be pulled aside when with their kids and have the cops ask their kids if mummy or daddy touches them but nah that would suck and Id personally fight against that cause its fucked up everyone deserves to be judged on their own actions not on the actions of a few they share phenotype with. See my point eh?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:You'd be smart to do the same thing if it happened again. Just in case.

True but how about how those same aboriginal fair in society? applying to jobs? in the eyes of the law?

If we use the same justification regarding crime stats then every white parent should be pulled aside when with their kids and have the cops ask their kids if mummy or daddy touches them but nah that would suck and Id personally fight against that cause its fucked up everyone deserves to be judged on their own actions not on the actions of a few they share phenotype with. See my point eh?

Yes, I do. But stereotypes are established for a reason. It wouldn't be prudent to ignore them. I do try to treat everyone equally, however, I admit to bias. My son is allowed at Carter's house (kid in neighborhood) who is black. But he is not allowed at the white kids' house next door. He can play with them outside but is not to step one foot inside that house. But I've seen Carter's mom, witnessed her checking on the kids etc. I have never laid eyes on the white kids' parents, their yard is junked up, and the kids are often wearing dirty clothes when they first one outside.

Is that wrong of me? If it is, I don't care. I have to use judgement based on what I see. And sorry, but unless proven otherwise, I will assume they are trashy.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yes, I do. But stereotypes are established for a reason. It wouldn't be prudent to ignore them. I do try to treat everyone equally, however, I admit to bias. My son is allowed at Carter's house (kid in neighborhood) who is black. But he is not allowed at the white kids' house next door. He can play with them outside but is not to step one foot inside that house. But I've seen Carter's mom, witnessed her checking on the kids etc. I have never laid eyes on the white kids' parents, their yard is junked up, and the kids are often wearing dirty clothes when they first one outside.

Is that wrong of me? If it is, I don't care. I have to use judgement based on what I see. And sorry, but unless proven otherwise, I will assume they are trashy.

Youre judging them on how they live as individuals based on your observations I was talking about a time I judged a whole group before they gave me any reason to be suspicious of them, to the point where I was preparing to get a little stabby with them lol

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”