Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Vutulaki

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Do you think it's a calling?

Nope possibly just something youve worked up in your head to be something more significant than it actually is.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Nope possibly just something youve worked up in your head to be something more significant than it actually is.

I haven't worked up anything in my head. I've actually ignored it for weeks.

And I guess the significance will reveal itself naturally, one way or another.

How do you know so much about this subject anyway?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I dont know anything about it thats my whole point

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I dont know anything about it thats my whole point

Lol. Me either. But when I harness this shit I'll make a memory (I'm going to find a way to message my future self thru memories) to find you and bring you enlightenment.

Do you reincarnate to same sex and race? What if you came back as a white female?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Here's my thoughts so far.....

Maybe the key is in memory.

When the incarnation takes place memories are stored. But maybe they are in areas that aren't normally triggered for use until later in life. Memories fade. However, sometimes the brain triggers areas prematurely. Or maybe in the wrong place. I read a story about a math genius. Research showed that he processes math in a completely different area of the brain than normal. Soooo, the ones that can remember had their memories stored in the wrong place and were accessed early. Hence, triggering registering those memories for current use. OR! For some Unknow reason the person triggered the correct area but early, hence refreshing the memories.

Does that make any sense?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:23 pm

^ what do you mean 'written in past tense'?

Not trying to publish, they are screenplays - I'm aiming to get them in the hands of people capable of producing.
Why can't I have simpler/more realistic ambitions? lol Though I have considered making an 'illustrated screenplay' product to maybe help pitch it...

I am happy to share with anyone who likes to read but have long given up expecting anyone to give 2-3 hours (per script) of their time.

Careful of men who say they know you from a past life, lol that sounds like a great line to hook New Age chicks :D

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Masato wrote:^ what do you mean 'written in past tense'?

Not trying to publish, they are screenplays - I'm aiming to get them in the hands of people capable of producing.
Why can't I have simpler/more realistic ambitions? lol Though I have considered making an 'illustrated screenplay' product to maybe help pitch it...

I am happy to share with anyone who likes to read but have long given up expecting anyone to give 2-3 hours (per script) of their time.

Careful of men who say they know you from a past life, lol that sounds like a great line to hook New Age chicks :D

Ok, screenplay, got it. Lol. I was pointing out that past tense meant finished and was wondering if you were working on the next step.

Seems like a lot of movies are based off books. Have you written any books? I hear you can publish them on Amazon for a reasonable price. Maybe start getting attention with some short stories that way.

Do you have it online already?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Masato wrote:^ what do you mean 'written in past tense'?

Ps what makes you think it is was man ?

It was a man but I don't think it was a pick up line. Or maybe it was. Grrrrr,

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:36 pm

lol who knows maybe (s)he's right! :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Ok, screenplay, got it. Lol. I was pointing out that past tense meant finished and was wondering if you were working on the next step.

Seems like a lot of movies are based off books. Have you written any books? I hear you can publish them on Amazon for a reasonable price. Maybe start getting attention with some short stories that way.

Do you have it online already?

Yeah I finally finished the last script of the trilogy a while ago, still tweaking it but I'd be confident to pitch it. My plan now is to make a decent collection of concept art for the 3 films and then start trying to pitch it. Very few strategies thus far in this department though, lol I am way on the outside of the business.

I truth though I don't want to deal with Holly-wood type companies, I'm hoping for something on the outside, some indy studios either live-action, animation or ideally both. Wish me luck

And for your other question I have written a book and it is published on Amazon, but that shit goes nowhere without a strong marketing campaign behind it. I just made the book more for fun than anything. It would probably hurt my career chances if people found out about it to be honest, lol
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1873&p=14344#p14344

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”