Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Wisdom, Spirituality, & Insightful Stuffs
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 839

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Do I still get a new name if I'm not going to be a Buddhist all the time?


sukara thats you part time Buddhist name, it comes from the Sanskrit word for "easy"


Hmph.



Post a pic of your tits and Ill start being nicer

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:00 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
sukara thats you part time Buddhist name, it comes from the Sanskrit word for "easy"


Hmph.



Post a pic of your tits and Ill start being nicer


Nah, I'm good. I don't like it when you're nice. Makes me think you are up to something.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:00 am

Besides, they're white.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 839

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:03 am

Shinkicker wrote:Besides, they're white.



Ive given you a complex about being white have I?

The chic I fucked the night before last is white for the record. Ill be hitting it again next week.

The only chics I wont bang anymore are Polynesians, Aboriginals Australians and Gooks

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Besides, they're white.



Ive given you a complex about being white have I?

The chic I fucked the night before last is white for the record. Ill be hitting it again next week.

The only chics I wont bang anymore are Polynesians, Aboriginals Australians and Gooks


No, I've accepted it.

Oh, so you think she will come back?

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11051
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5120

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:10 pm

I have no problem at all with white boobs... don't let Vutu ruin all the fun for everyone :D

The thread in this forum with the absolute highest view count ever is about boobs
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=242&p

Big boobs or small boobs? I tend to prefer smaller boobs...


what was this thread about again? lol

Image

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11051
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5120

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Oh yeah, now I remember... some great discussion here. Sorry I got sidetracked


Vutu, how do you go about ascribing Buddhist names for people?

I still haven't watched that Buddhism vs Sikhism vid, but have a truckload of work coming in today so it will be on the playlist for sure

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4554
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2403

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:23 pm

I think I speak for everyone here when I say WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TIT PIX?!!!
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 839

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:21 am

Masato wrote:Oh yeah, now I remember... some great discussion here. Sorry I got sidetracked


Nah it was better when you stayed out of it :)


Masato wrote:Vutu, how do you go about ascribing Buddhist names for people?


Im buddhist

Masato wrote:I still haven't watched that Buddhism vs Sikhism vid, but have a truckload of work coming in today so it will be on the playlist for sure


Buddhism vs Hinduism FFS

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 11051
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5120

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:30 am

lol, you're so easy to piss off


Return to “The Sanctuary”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest