Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Wisdom, Spirituality, & Insightful Stuffs
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4554
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2403

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 pm

I'd rather be safe than sorry.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Youre judging them on how they live as individuals based on your observations I was talking about a time I judged a whole group before they gave me any reason to be suspicious of them, to the point where I was preparing to get a little stabby with them lol


You lump together and abhor all whites, Asian women, all women etc.....but the incident with the aboriginals made you feel bad? :lol:

It was bad and you should feel bad. I'd still recommend having a shank handy with any group of males approaching, regardless of color.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Did anyone see my post proving reincarnation and when it happens? Lol

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4554
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2403

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I saw a post where you talked about it, but I missed the one that provided proof unfortunately :)
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Canuckster wrote:I saw a post where you talked about it, but I missed the one that provided proof unfortunately :)


Tough critic, huh?

Good.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4554
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2403

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Nah, I'm just an asshole
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, and youll see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Ok, lol

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 839

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
You lump together and abhor all whites, Asian women, all women etc.....but the incident with the aboriginals made you feel bad? :lol:
.


There's joking on a message board which is what I do in relation to whites, asian and women (WAW) and then there's IRL stuff which is what happened regarding the abos.

IDGAF what people write on message boards Im aware that its mainly to get a rise out of other posters, its what I do (on the odd occasion).

Example Ive hired plenty of women, plenty of asian women and not hot ones either and once I was told by management not to hire any muslims so the very next person I hired was a muslim lady who wore the ninja outfit cause I dont believe in limiting another persons opportunities IRL due to prejudices.

Anyway you guys go back to reincarnation talk, thats more interesting

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 239

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
You lump together and abhor all whites, Asian women, all women etc.....but the incident with the aboriginals made you feel bad? :lol:
.


There's joking on a message board which is what I do in relation to whites, asian and women (WAW) and then there's IRL stuff which is what happened regarding the abos.

IDGAF what people write on message boards Im aware that its mainly to get a rise out of other posters, its what I do (on the odd occasion).

Example Ive hired plenty of women, plenty of asian women and not hot ones either and once I was told by management not to hire any muslims so the very next person I hired was a muslim lady who wore the ninja outfit cause I dont believe in limiting another persons opportunities IRL due to prejudices.

Anyway you guys go back to reincarnation talk, thats more interesting


Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 839

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Shinkicker wrote:Nah, I'm good. I've made up my mind on reincarnation. It's possible. :)



Well then please denounce all Abrahamic religions post haste

Do you want me to give you your born again Buddhist name?


Return to “The Sanctuary”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest