A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

This is just straight up blasphemy

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:13 pm

For realz...

The Grammys are so ugly

I bet you can get STDs by just attending

Slave fake bitch who dances around all satanic at most of her shows dressing like this now. Its like Madonna when she played the religious themes after being such a whore for so many years.

How dare they

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:08 pm

- I don`t watch the grammys.
It`s full of people that can`t wrestle.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:49 am

I don't see anything satanic, honestly. I don't even watch the Grammy's. It's basically "we're rich enough to be publicly known so therefore we must have talent when we don't."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm

^ yes nothing satanic (this time - though I didn't watch the whole show)... but a big kick in the balls to christianity yes

That costume is a direct reference to how holy figures were depicted in paintings and christian/catholic art. And they have BEYONCE dressing up in them? It's a mockery

People can blaspheme all they want I don't much care but lets be honest about what this is... how can someone so filty/trashy and previously steeped in satanic content be parading around in the garb of a saint or holy figure?

I like your definition though, lol so true. Same with Hollywood, they only reason they are what they are is because of money not any extraordinary talent or product. My kids listen to the radio when we are in the car and it's absurd how the same 6 songs play on like every station, non-stop, for months. People think these songs get play because they are 'popular' but its really cuz the real musicians can't compete with how much money they fork out to have their shit shoved in our faces 24/7

grrrr

:D

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

SRBrant wrote:I don't see anything satanic, honestly. I don't even watch the Grammy's. It's basically "we're rich enough to be publicly known so therefore we must have talent when we don't."

- Beyonce is a good singer thought.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:00 am

Masato wrote:^ yes nothing satanic (this time - though I didn't watch the whole show)... but a big kick in the balls to christianity yes

That costume is a direct reference to how holy figures were depicted in paintings and christian/catholic art. And they have BEYONCE dressing up in them? It's a mockery

People can blaspheme all they want I don't much care but lets be honest about what this is... how can someone so filty/trashy and previously steeped in satanic content be parading around in the garb of a saint or holy figure?

I like your definition though, lol so true. Same with Hollywood, they only reason they are what they are is because of money not any extraordinary talent or product. My kids listen to the radio when we are in the car and it's absurd how the same 6 songs play on like every station, non-stop, for months. People think these songs get play because they are 'popular' but its really cuz the real musicians can't compete with how much money they fork out to have their shit shoved in our faces 24/7

grrrr

:D

I don't see anything satanic about her. At all. Also, rebelling against blasphemy tends to be more damaging to one's faith than the insult itself.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:56 pm

SRBrant wrote: Also, rebelling against blasphemy tends to be more damaging to one's faith than the insult itself.

That is very interesting

I am not religiously dogmatic by any means, it is sort of out of character for me to worry about/call out blasphemy... I agree this kind of talk can narrow the mind...

I think maybe I just hate these mega-manufactured pop stars, lol
and don't like when evil poses as good.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”