You Are Being Watched...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

You Are Being Watched...

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 pm

Your story is being written... every action you make contributes to the tale, there is no erasing of our footprints.

What choices will you make?
What character are you building?
What will be your legacy?

We are protagonists of our own films,
We are writers of our own stories.

Write them well!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:52 pm

- Our foot-prints are erased on the beach sand, but stay forever on the sand of the times.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Our foot-prints are erased on the beach sand, but stay forever on the sand of the times.

^ nice!

Are we anything but the accumulation of our experiences?

Or, in other words... Karma can be a bitch, lol :D

I suppose this is just one way to look at things... one might also argue that everything is impermanent and that we might have the ability to renew ourselves from time to time and wipe the record clean

Who knows?

I have just been thinking lately about the RESULTS of our decisions, we do at least within one lifetime reap what we sow, our mistakes can create mess in our lives and can come back to bite us. Reversely, wiser choices can reap more happy results etc. Sometimes the gap between and action and its long-term results may seem too far apart and we only live for the moment, but I'm seeing through my own life and observing others that its true we sort of make our own bed.

Maybe this is all redundant, lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Our foot-prints are erased on the beach sand, but stay forever on the sand of the times.

^ nice!

Are we anything but the accumulation of our experiences?

- I remember a quote that says the memories are the most valuable posses that we have, memories of a children-hood friend, a pet, watching a movie with or grandparent`s, we see that in every person, Mcgregor still owns the trophy of some boxing tourney that he won, and i bet that if given the chance we would trade every car that he owns for that trophy. I still own my He-man, i posted pictures on the forum, and man, the memories when i grab that toy. So answering you`r question, yes i believe we are a accumulation of memories or experiences,, some goods, some ba`s

Or, in other words... Karma can be a bitch, lol :D

I suppose this is just one way to look at things... one might also argue that everything is impermanent and that we might have the ability to renew ourselves from time to time and wipe the record clean

Who knows?

- I believe that somethings can`t be erased, and that we are forever accountable for them.

I have just been thinking lately about the RESULTS of our decisions, we do at least within one lifetime reap what we sow, our mistakes can create mess in our lives and can come back to bite us. Reversely, wiser choices can reap more happy results etc. Sometimes the gap between and action and its long-term results may seem too far apart and we only live for the moment, but I'm seeing through my own life and observing others that its true we sort of make our own bed.

Maybe this is all redundant, lol
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”