Mom says she was Miracle-ized

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Mom says she was Miracle-ized

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Hey all

So my mom told me last night that a few months ago she was diagnosed with Lou Gherig's disease, and the symptoms were getting worse, her body/muscle abilities were shutting down. This disease fucks people up, their mental game stays fully intact but you can't control your muscles, most can't even swallow or talk anymore

I knew she was having some weird symptoms over the past year or 2, but I guess she kept the bulk of it to herself and never explained how bad it was getting or what doctors were saying. I live far away so it would be easy to not know what's going on, she doesn't want me to worry etc.

But she is a highly religious/spiritual person and claims that because of prayer and friends' prayers (did not pray to be healed, she prayed only to understand why its happening and how to deal with it etc, - 'God's will' kind of attitude)...

anyways she woke up one morning and all symptoms are gone. She claims it is a miracle.

Doctors are confused, they say come back in 6 months.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:21 pm

My 2 cents, doctors fucked up the diagnosis an now just act dumb about why
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:22 pm

She is coming for Christmas, will be interesting to see what I see

My dad is considerably more skeptical/rational, I wonder what he thinks of it. Mis-diagnosis or not, when symptoms suddenly disappear you gotta wonder why.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:52 am

Maybe it was Jesus, who knows........(that wasn't sarcasm) :)
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Enock

Postby Enock » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 pm

The Lord works in mysterious ways ....

A Miracle indeed!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:37 pm

^ Welcome Back Enock! Great to see you

/the creator of this subforum :D

Here is another interesting part of the story. My brother had been somewhat estranged from them for a while, so he knows nothing about it as far as I understand... yet coincidentally, just after her 'Miracle', my brother fell on some hard times (divorce an shit) and needed to crash at their place for a while to get things back together.

JUST in time. Its like she was given this extra time because her son needed her or something

Really spooky timing. She is full-on Jesus now, lol singing songs and errythang, you can't stop her

Faith is a mysterious thing, as is life itself.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”