Does Compassion Induce Psychic Phenomenon?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Does Compassion Induce Psychic Phenomenon?

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Hey all

Been reading/hearing about the concept of Compassion lately... mostly from this Tibetan Book of Living and Dying that my wife likes me to read to her sometimes at night, and also from a good friend of mine who is all into hypnosis and NLP training, where a main tool they use is to try to get you to imagine yourself in another's shoes, etc. We discuss the crossover similarities, its been quite interesting.

Then yesterday I was listening to some Terrence McKenna describing DMT-induced realities where he said something interesting... he said in the DMT realm he felt like he was communicating telepathically/psychically. But he described it like this:

(paraphrasing): "Psychic communication does NOT mean you can read people's minds or they can read yours... psychic communication means that when I attempt to communicate something to you, you UNDERSTAND IT. You can feel the other's point of view, meaning, context, emotion..." - communication is OPEN.

Is this not what happens when we have real compassion for someone? We hear them better? Understand them better? We can really feel what its like to be in their shoes..!

Reversely, is it not when compassion for another individual or group declines, that communication becomes lost? In any political discourse, or personal conflict, if you have disdain for the other, are you really likely to ever understand them, no matter how well they articulate their ideas?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 am

The gods reward the compassionate with psychic abilities if that person is receptive enough. So pretty much a yes to your question.

What

Postby What » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:42 am

i am just divorced after a 30 year relationship and almost 24 years of marriage. I can still hear her nagging and we havent spoke for over 4 months, She dominated me but that is what I had pursuing me my whole life, I was never the searcher so to speak I had always been approached.....

I am in a new relationship now, one that I slowly walked towards, it seem to come natural the magnetic pull and although I didnt resist this relationship, I certainly vetted as I got closer due to my past. I am now closer to than I have ever been to anyone, I have been almost consumed by it and now am so content I feel I can continue on my next lifes journey. This after thinking I would never enter another full time relationship again, I felt I was so poor at them or at least I was convinced...

After a life of learning what I dont want, I now understand clearly what I do want. Open communication and an honest relationship full of support, being comfortable and being allowed to feel free. From this has come a synergistic reality that I can only explain by saying, it came unprovoked and has made its own energy. There has been no friction or digressions from division of opinion by need or want..........

Tens years of ill communication didnt dull my sword or mind, compassion and love is an amazing driver. We can do anything if we put our hearts and minds to it.

My ex was too selfish to share anything for need and want, she did get me and I was coveted by her. An old friend used to call her the "birdcage" lmao

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:11 am

^ that's great man

Open communication is everything. Find out each other's needs and ways, and make time to respect them even if they don't make sense to us. I also had to experience what I don't want in order to be able to see what I do (in terms of relationshios, used to totally chase the wrong kind of women) - sometimes we just don't see something until we've smacked up against it and got burned, lol

Happy for ya bro, wishing you both well. Stay honest and open, make the same ground for her. Its like I said in the OP, the more we can just see and accept people for who they are rather then project our expectations etc the better. I think the more we are able to this with anyone, the more psychic vibes start flowing and it actually becomes easier to get along, we can just sense what the person may need and have the simple compassion to help them get it. I think it inspires people to want to return the favor, and round it goes in healthy directions

Return to “Anarchy Zone”