What is the Immune System?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

What is the Immune System?

Postby Masato » Tue May 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Where is it in the body?

Show me the organ responsible. Where is it regulated?

In the western medical model, where the body is separated into its parts like a machine, what doctors with all their 'specialized' trainings, really has any clue exactly what this is?

And yet how ironic this to be, considering that of all the organs and mechanics in the body, what they call the 'Immune System' is the absolute key to any sort of health or homeostasis of the body!

...I just had a visit with the Olde Phuque, and he proposed these interesting ponderings. Of course he had an answer that really blew my mind, but I will wait to share it here for a while, let you contemplate it.

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 am

That kind of threw me , got my grey matter pumped into gear. I want to google it but I will give it some time for me to think about it and form my own ideas before I do :)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 13, 2016 8:54 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 13, 2016 10:16 am

- Immune system is how is denominated the conjunct of structures that work in perfect sincrony on a living system to matain the organism in question alive. Isn`t a specific organ, but a chain.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 15, 2016 12:50 pm

OK

The Olde Phuque says that our immune system is in essence the ENDO-CANNABANOID SYSTEM

The human body has Cannabanoid Receptors, and ONLY cannabanoids fit into these receptors and activate them. When activated, it lights up the immune system and allows the body to do what it does to fight off dis-ease and find its way back to homeostasis.

Do you know the only other source of cannabinoids other than cannabis? -MOTHER'S BREAST MILK. When a baby feeds from the mother, the milk is saturated with cannabinoids, which connect to the receptors, activating and strengthening the immune system and thus ensuring health and proper development of the baby.

According to the Olde Phuque, this is a prime reason why cannabis has been so demonized and made universally illegal; that other than mother's milk, its the only known source for these cannabinoids. Nourishing the body with the CBD in cannabis (not necessarily via smoking) doesn't actually cure anything... but what it does is activates those receptors activating the immune system to do its job... which is why cannabis is proving to greatly help with such a wide variety of symptoms and health problems. Its not the cannabis that is actually curing anything, rather it is simply 'turning on' our own immune system which can regulate inflammation and all sort of other imbalances in the body. Without cannabanoids, our immune system is not fully 'awake', and thus we are far more prone to dis-ease and imbalance.

This creates a need/dependence for pharmaceutical drugs to supplement our weakened immune system.
Good for business.

Wisdom from the Olde Phuque. Make of it what you will

Return to “Anarchy Zone”