Plausible Points for a Serpent Race?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Plausible Points for a Serpent Race?

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Hey all

I post this here and not in the Rebel forum because there is little evidence to take this concept too seriously whilst searching for Truth/Reality... in many ways it is more of a mythological or archetypal Jungian type thing, with many intertwined concepts relating to philosophy, the human condition etc...

On the other hand, this video alone has over 8 HOURS of content on the matter;

The series cites example after example where the idea of a serpent race being associated with Gods, Royalty, or Elite Power on this planet is repeated throughout almost all cultures and myths all over the world. The fact of this similar theme occurring across vast distances throughout all history all the way up to modern day is really astounding, it becomes difficult to believe after a point that it is all mere coincidence and that there is not SOMETHING whether real, metaphysical, or psychological is not to be found.

Just what is going on here? It is a very interesting exploration imo:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Ah jeez, you just had to go there didn't you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:32 pm

LOL its surprising I hadn't gone there yet :D

This stuff treads some crazy waters but I find it fascinating. Especially when it relates to the Royal Family, those mofos are are a complete enigma & steeped in dragon lore. There is a big red dragon on some prominent place at the Vatican too, as in the City of London; 2 of the 3 'Empire of the City' locations (I wonder if there are any dragons in DC?)

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I had a dangerously high fever and fell into terrible hallucinations, my mother said I was talking about dragons being in the room. I remember the fever and being very fucked up/afraid but don't remember the dragons. I do remember not liking the color red after that though to this day

There is SOMETHING about it... even if it is as innocent as a metaphor/symbol, the fact it reappears through cultures that had no contact with each other across oceans is a puzzle. Jung used to talk of the 'collective unconscious', that certain archetypes are common to humans everywhere, sorta like Joseph Campbell's theory of the common structure of mythology - that in itself is weird to me

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Masato wrote:LOL its surprising I hadn't gone there yet :D

This stuff treads some crazy waters but I find it fascinating. Especially when it relates to the Royal Family, those mofos are are a complete enigma & steeped in dragon lore. There is a big red dragon on some prominent place at the Vatican too, as in the City of London; 2 of the 3 'Empire of the City' locations (I wonder if there are any dragons in DC?)

[img] - Dragons are proeminent folclore in several cultures. Since they simbolize the epitome of power, in some cultures dragons eat the entire sun or protect the sea, isn`t surprise that powerfull people want them as a symbol.

- Yeah dude, your sybol is a cool lion and all with those wings, but look at myne he is a dragon, has tyger claws, leopard skin and can fire laser beans of his eyes :ugeek:
[/img]

When I was maybe 5 or 6 I had a dangerously high fever and fell into terrible hallucinations, my mother said I was talking about dragons being in the room. I remember the fever and being very fucked up/afraid but don't remember the dragons. I do remember not liking the color red after that though to this day

There is SOMETHING about it... even if it is as innocent as a metaphor/symbol, the fact it reappears through cultures that had no contact with each other across oceans is a puzzle. Jung used to talk of the 'collective unconscious', that certain archetypes are common to humans everywhere, sorta like Joseph Campbell's theory of the common structure of mythology - that in itself is weird to me

- I agree with you, thats a interesting topic, is there some dragon expert to read about it? Dragon can mean several animals like serpent, crocodile, Ultimo Drago, would be cool to try to map a conection on how that animal got so widespread.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:57 am

"There is SOMETHING about it... even if it is as innocent as a metaphor/symbol, the fact it reappears through cultures that had no contact with each other across oceans is a puzzle. "

I don't think this is true, there is much evidence that ancient cultures were indeed connected. Mainstream historians get much wrong I think.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:10 pm

^ interesting

For those who feel this whole concept is totally crazy and/or a disinfo campaign to muddy up the conspiracy trails, another interesting question would be why it seems to have such an effect on certain people? What can bring so many people to believe something so far out?

Is it human nature to want to find some explanation for everything, or someone that we can point the finger at to blame for all the wrong we see? Is it too difficult to accept that world might just be a chaotic mess?

Or does it resonate because there really is something so different about the ruling class that they appear to us as truly alien?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Or maybe the powers that be created this idea to scare people into obedience much the way they do now.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 am

Masato wrote:^ interesting

For those who feel this whole concept is totally crazy and/or a disinfo campaign to muddy up the conspiracy trails, another interesting question would be why it seems to have such an effect on certain people? What can bring so many people to believe something so far out?

Is it human nature to want to find some explanation for everything, or someone that we can point the finger at to blame for all the wrong we see? Is it too difficult to accept that world might just be a chaotic mess?

Or does it resonate because there really is something so different about the ruling class that they appear to us as truly alien?

- It`s human nature to trye to understand anything, that`s why we have so many religions.
Maybe those repiltilian people were based on that skin condition know as ichthyosis?

Humans being bad to other humans because of a different skin isn`t nothing new under the sun.

Canuckster wrote:"There is SOMETHING about it... even if it is as innocent as a metaphor/symbol, the fact it reappears through cultures that had no contact with each other across oceans is a puzzle. "

I don't think this is true, there is much evidence that ancient cultures were indeed connected. Mainstream historians get much wrong I think.

- This. The big navegations started far before everyone thought they started, i think i posted a thread about it. we had chinese in south-america and north-american natives and australians, years before they thought that was possible.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:06 am

have you watched the Phil Schneider story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:31 am

Return to “Anarchy Zone”