Greenseed's Post

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Greenseed's Post

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:51 am

Hey all

Our man greenseed posted this and it kind of rocked my world.

Spawns all kinds of ideas, tangents of exploration, and discussion, check it:

greenseed wrote:Just listening to episode 21 w Masato. Very good stuff so far. I have been thinking a lot it terms of existence being a gigantic frequency spectrum of different kinds of "materials"(for the lack of better word); light, matter, sound, colour, magnetic waves, radio waves, binary code in a sense etc. The sine wave being the most basic symbol of that. Also the snake being the best animal symbol with is sine wave movement pattern on land but also the up down flapping of wings creates the same pattern in air as well as a fish swimming does in water. Then in harmony with that we have the infinite ideal of the golden ratio, section, mean etc represented by the finite fibonacci sequence portrayed by all things that grow and decay(storms, whirlpools, galaxies, horns, plants, animals, rivers etc) whiles staying in constant balance. On top of that there's the most balanced simple shapes as the platonic and archimedian solids which seem to be the most efficient energy balanced way that atoms will form into molecules. I am still learning how these Truths all fit together but the journey is half the fun. :)
In regards to the story telling you guys were talking about, I am reading the book Man and His Symbols by Jung & some of his disciples and in it they speak about the most basic archetypal stories that are embedded in our primal consciousness. When we hear them they resonate with us because they represent the struggle of our psyche dealing with the mystery of life and death. The hero story, the initiation story, the resurrection story etc. I am only half through the book but i highly recommend it from what i've read so far.
Anyway.. good talk you two. i'll check out more of your interviews robb.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:49 pm

pinecones are always cool for this, there are tons where I live:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”