Remote Viewing/Astral Projection

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Remote Viewing/Astral Projection

Postby Masato » Fri May 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey all

Recently listened to this episode of Grimerica where they have this guy on who claims to have done the same remote viewing training that the CIA was pouring serious money into in as a means of 'psychic spying' during an infamous point in history, and possibly still to this day.

Very down to earth guy, very open minded yet also skeptical.

Is this possible??

According to him, there were groups of people given a psychic 'co-ordinate' of numbers that have a specific intent of location that somehow passes to the remote viewer. The remote viewer then simply relaxes and allows themselves to go into a specific state of trance, whereby they just observe whatever comes to mind.

The weird thing is that he says there is a remarkable degree of accuracy, where most people all get very similar images, and correct info about the location that they never even knew where it was.

He tries it at the end; he thinks of a place, then assigns numbers to that place, and reads them out to us listeners. I haven't yet found a follow up to see if the images I 'saw' were in any way correct.

Tom Campbell also talks about this, who is someone I admire and have spent many hours listening to.

What do you think? Have a listen, this stuff seems like if it is real, its amazingly easy and would really be quite incredible to realize we can do such a thing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Remote viewing is ime inseperable from command of your astral body. I suggest starting with experimenting with the eradication of self/ ego. If you're really into this you ought to ask Horus Rising, he's been remote wanking to Crooklyn for some time now.

Masato, I'll pay you a visit within the next two hours. Canuckster gave your face away a tad on 333.com and you have quite a unique vibe. Don't know how I'll let you know, I'll try to do something, maybe something about western food that I miss. Haven't eaten for a while, maybe tortellini

dreaming-lucid-dreams-etc-t2018-30.html

HOLY FUCK

I am not making this up, my mother-in-law just made tortellini not 2 hours after Som posted that ^^.

After you posted I was wondering what would happen... I went downstairs and my mother-in-law was cooking something. I saw a big bag and thought; 'WTF, is that Tortellini??' - but it wasn't it was rice. My curiosity went deeper and I actually scanned the cupboard if we even had any tortellini, and I saw none, so I laughed it off.

Then 45 mins later I see her bringing a plate up to the missus and ITS MOTHERFUCKING TORTELLINI!!!!!!!

I go downstairs and there is the package along with a dish full of tortellini:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:32 pm

I really don't know how to prove to you guys that I didn't make it myself to troll Som's post

I didn't.

She actually made tortellini.

Som has powers, yo. We should start playing this more, maybe there is really something to it :shock:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Fuck, I had the date wrong in the photo, lol (I thought today was the 31st - now I gotta go to the bank & pay billz fuck)

For those not following:

1. We were talking about Astral Projection in another thread
2. Som-Pong said he knew some shit about it, & offered to project to my house "in a few hours".
3. Said he would make himself known by something about Tortellini
4. Within an hour, my mother-in-law makes Tortellini (which I didn't even know we had)

Odds are slim, yo

We should keep doing this. I wanna do some tests, who's in?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:31 pm

The fact I had the date wrong proves the authenticity of the event, because it also proves that I am too dumb to make Tortellini that looks that good.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

EOW

Postby EOW » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm

what the fuck!

spooky shit lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Ok, ill bite, I just don't want him Astral projecting when I'm busy touching myself.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Btw masato is living the dream, he lives in a house full of women who cook for him all the time.

I'm thinking of moving in too.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:20 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”