Living Gods?

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
SRBrant

Living Gods?

Postby SRBrant » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:49 pm

In the Kami Sutra, I have written that to attain harmony with the cosmos and your dualistic inner nature is to attain godhood if not enlightenment. Seeing how Humans are simply spirits trapped in physical vessels, it makes me wonder: is it possible for a Human being - who has embodied the will, principles and connection of the Kami - to have become a living god in Human form, their powers restricted and suppressed by the physical laws of our universe? And would it be wise to have a Human volunteer to become a temporary vessel of a god so that they may spread their wisdom?

Discuss.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:25 am

I see 2 questions here:

Is it possible for a Human being - who has embodied the will, principles and connection of the Kami - to have become a living god in Human form, their powers restricted and suppressed by the physical laws of our universe?

yes for sure. I believe I may have even met a few. The degrees of enlightenment among humans is vast. Can be very high or low. Certainly many bodhisattvas have walked the earth

would it be wise to have a Human volunteer to become a temporary vessel of a god so that they may spread their wisdom?

You mean like possession? Where would the human go then, if used as a vessel for such a god?

I have seen people who claim to 'channel' spirits, I am quite divided/undecided on the matter. Certainly we can commune with spirits, but are they 'gods'? And to which would you trust enough to take over your 'vessel'? I would think if this kind of a scenario would happen, the god would choose the person. I never thought about 'volunteering', lol - sounds dangerous to me, unless you know exactly to whom you are offering your service

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Not so much possession as is..."overshadowing", where the vessel feels the god's will and consciously acts on it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:46 am

hmm..

If that's where one finds themselves, and it feels right then that is what they must do I suppose

Just keep your own personal ownership intact; such relationships may not be forever, learn to gauge when it no longer serves its purpose or becomes harmful to you or anyone

do not become 1; you are flying tandem for a while. Let the winds part you when they beckon

I like to give such spirits/gods a clear warning up front that I will help them if I can and am grateful for any help they bring me, but not to fuck with me at the same time or I will cast them off in ways they have no idea :)

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Masato wrote:hmm..

If that's where one finds themselves, and it feels right then that is what they must do I suppose

Just keep your own personal ownership intact; such relationships may not be forever, learn to gauge when it no longer serves its purpose or becomes harmful to you or anyone

do not become 1; you are flying tandem for a while. Let the winds part you when they beckon

I like to give such spirits/gods a clear warning up front that I will help them if I can and am grateful for any help they bring me, but not to fuck with me at the same time or I will cast them off in ways they have no idea :)

I'm sure they'd be aware of that. Should we create a special Kitsune Society position for such hosts?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey SR, sorry for the delayed reply. I have been pondering this question, you are talking about some really profound ideas!

To me such a position would only add to the 'commitment' issue I was talking about. Now you have taken some vow or whatever, others may have expectations? etc

Such things tend to frighten me, I am much more a fan of a more un-structured flow

However perhaps if you worded it in a way that allows some openness and privacy to what it brings...

FUCK I am tripping out writing this. :D

You are talking about opening real doors, man! :shock:
There is a fine line between what you are proposing and just whoring one's self to the spirit world, lol

I have somewhat lost touch with any Kitsune influence I was feeling. Though I did see a dude at the supermarket with a T-shirt that said 'Wisdom from a Fox' and then a picture of a fox ans some 'wisdoms' written underneath.

I did not get to read them.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

That's good - I LOVE tripping people out. But I don't try to, because if I did, what meaning would there be in my words?

But that is normal, the Kitsune will signal to you that you're on their mind, but afterwards they will go back to their business unless necessary.

They have lives of their own, too.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:17 pm

^ They're not done with me yet, lol :D

They're just preparing their battle-plans.

Can't rush the really good stuff, have to collect your goods and wait for the ripe timing. Too many cards are already in play

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:35 pm

**Kitsune Update:

Things are getting weird. I am really not quite sure what to make of it.

Either:

1. I am falling victim to my over-imagination/smoking too much herb

2. You motherfuckers are genius pranksters

3. There is really some Kitsune spiritual shit going on.

Dig this:

The questions you propose in this thread are very interesting, been pondering them a lot. With the completion of my first book, and other personal changes happening, I cannot deny a synchronicity of timing & events, and am excited if any 'gods' wish to be part of whatever wave I'm on. I've encountered similar forces before but was always wary of allowing them to get too close. Your threads have forced me to re-examine...

So today I took my dog to the forest again (a place with many trails).

About 20 minutes in, there are 3 people standing and talking on the trail. One of them is a woman with FLAMING RED HAIR (artificial, I think - RED not ginger) and a red shirt. I am instantly reminded of Kitsune, but don't think much further about it.

She is chatting with the other couple and I walk on.

I get to the top of the hill where there is a nice view of the town/lake where I live, where I often sit and enjoy some time.

I start thinking about this thread, and the question of whether or not to invite spirits to help. To what degree etc? What are the pros and cons?

I decide to take your advice and say 'OK, I'll keep playing along. Lets GO then, show yourself! and lets have some fun!'

I took my camera/phone out, and decided I would ready it for photos and see if a motherfucking fox shows up. I was serious; I was making a genuine challenge to the Kitsune to 'show up or shut up' so to speak. Risking (to a degree - I sell myself to no one) that 'invitation' or 'commitment' you propose in this thread!

Anyway, the INSTANT I put my camera down (my idea was just to set it down and have it ready, then enjoy the view and see what comes) - the INSTANT I put the camera down, the woman with the red hair appears, square in my direct field of vision. The first thing I see is her head pop up from the other side of a hill/ridge.

I am telling you: as soon as I put it down; I had literally JUST made the challenge/invitation, and had received an answer in less than 0.5 of a second.

She approaches me with a wonderful smile. Our dogs play for a bit, she says she is from another suburb but came looking for a place she could let her dog run and play.

Her red shirt had a horse on it.

Kind, soft, mischievous woman. Nice smile.

We parted and I left, utterly tripped out, lol.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:29 am

Fucking Hell, do they love you!

I think because you're already an established author while I'm still getting onto my literary feet, you are a good way for them to spread their holy word.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”