Spoken Transcripts of Real Rudolph Steiner Lectures

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Spoken Transcripts of Real Rudolph Steiner Lectures

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Hey all

This was fascinating. Rudolph Steiner is a mysterious name with legendary associations with all kinds of new age awesomeness, lol.

I have learned many supposed things ABOUT him, but have not read any of his writings yet directly, aside from a few things when I was considering the WALDORF schoold for my kids (whole other interesting topic)

Anyways, here is a supposed direct transcript of one of his presentations. Put this into context of his time and place in regards to things like Blavatsky, Nazism, Thule etc etc.

I was impressed, fascinating speech:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Gonna look for more

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Series seems to start here:

* I will make cliffnotes as I go:

This episode was about how humanity has moved through many epochs or ages, and in each turn different cultures arise and fall. He says this is relatively predictable over grand scales of time, identifies where 'we' (the audience at the time) are at now, etc.

Says that reincarnation is a FACT, and thus we are connected to all these different epochs, and have embedded memories and connections to them that are reflected in our current state/culture etc.

Says the image of ISIS and the Madonna is a crucial symbol of this cycle of recycled epochs and memories (*this was weird to hear considering the use of the word ISIS in 2015)

Yet throughout this cycle of ages, comes a slow and inevitable evolution, that as both individuals and as a group we are learning from our births and rebirths and are moving upward somehow

Talks about the difference between the 3D physical world and the spiritual world, and how that transition is such an important reality to understand. Then something about the mummies in egypt having something to do with binding themselves to the physical world. Says if they had not done that we might not have stayed or something

I drift out sometimes, lol forgive my bad paraphrasing. On to Part 2

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Lecture 2:
Talks about the evolution of man and earth from an etheric non-physical state to our current physical form. Talks about the Book of Enoch, and the history of the 'Watchers'... that it was fact that the father back you go the more real and present were angelic beings without physical form. The lecture traces the changes as the 'spirit' of mankind starts to take form, and the angelic beings slowly retreat.

Says long ago the Sun, Earth, and Moon were ONE. Full of powerful etheric beings. Then it split into TWO: Sun and Earth-Moon (as one). This was the 'Fall' into duality. Highest angels etc stayed in the sun. Then it split into THREE: Sun, Earth, and Moon. Says the Sun and Moon were opposed to each other, and the Earth = mankind with the duality inside if him. (This is fascinating to me because today we see clearly a fight between Sun Groups [illuminati etc] and Moon groups [Islamic/Persian etc]) The three is the current symbol of our world, hence all the repeating Trinities in religion (Father-Son-HolySpirit, Isis-Osiris-Horus, etc). Early man was without a bone-skeleton, was more of a mist that slowly came into matter through water.

In the early days of man there was much inter-mingling with the angelic realm - Nephilim, etc. They were Atlantis, and the 'Gods of Renown' etc. The gods were still very alive through time - things like Mount Olympus etc were the last of the real seats of these beings before the connection between material and spiritual was narrowed.

Lecture 3 continues the evolution of man from pre-Atlantean times and Atlantean times to to the present. In those times man was CLAIRVOYANT. He could sense the 'nature' of things without having to rely on physical senses. Thus he knew the spirits in nature etc. Man at this time existed a great deal in the spirit realm, communing with gods and spirits as real as we interact with people today. Night time was not sleep but a whole reality which was important and real.

After the fall of Atlantis, the wisdom was scattered/carried out all over the world; masters went into hiding in China, India, and throughout the Persian world and beyond. These men still had powers of clairvoyance.

As time went on, man's clairvoyance became weaker. MYSTERY SCHOOLS were set up to retain the knowledge but BOTH students and teachers were getting weaker and weaker.

*Thus they put the knowledge into SYMBOLISM and ARCHETYPES. (this is cool:) The idea is that if reincarnation is indeed a fact, then we all carry a deep soul-MEMORY of those epochs... we have roots of this knowledge and ability deep deep within us. The only way to retain it or hopefully trigger it is to MEDITATE ON CERTAIN ARCHETYPES, images, or pictures known to have been given to us by the masters of the Atlantean times.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Fuck it I'm watching all of these lol

That seems to be it

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

goddamn you.

i don't have time fo dat.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm

also up yours greenseed, im taking that last post spot on the main page.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:42 pm

I am making cliffnotes on each lecture as I go.

Moving on to #3 - these are fascinating

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”