My Favourite Far-Out CT Doc

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

My Favourite Far-Out CT Doc

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 am

Hey all

I post this here and not in the Rebel forum because while it is full of valuable information, it is not any kind of logical tool for level-headed research or CT puzzling (CT = Conspiracy Truth). Rather I think it is a call to a more internal/spiritual investigation... to try to tap truths that can't be measured or identified.

Extremely far out of-the-box, yet hauntingly familiar.

- At the very least, it is highly entertaining for just purely imaginative and fantasy speculation.

It's based on a series of books that were written in German. I was so impressed at one time in my life I ordered the first book, the only one that was translated to english. It's badass; lots of photos and illustrations, and weird but pleasing blue type.

Topics include ancient civilizations, mystery schools/religions, spirituality, religion, symbolism, modern power structures, aliens, the World Wars, Freemasonry, future prophecy, etc etc etc.

One of the great's y'all.

Enjoy, or not:
(recommended to watch after some herbs or in a trance-like state... the logical brain will not dig it, lol)

FULL FILM:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Agreed

It gets too weird even for me at the end. Very well done tho
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Yeah man every chapter is really different. The stuff on the Nazi/WWII era is SO trippy

The end chapters are way out.

This movie = drugs

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Lol agreed, I should watch it blasted,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”