I just learned something about myself

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

I just learned something about myself

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:28 am

Hey all - I just had a mild epiphany. (not today, maybe 2 days ago)

Many times when I am in a situation of conflict (on any level, not talkin fights here), I feel calm and confident, not shaken at all. I feel a sort of power in me, its weird...

Yet other times in situations of conflict, I LITERALLY start shaking and I get intensely nervous and stressed. My voice gets fucked up, I sweat etc.

I always wondered why? Why this duality? - and it just dawned on me the other day;

- the latter is when I am in a conflict and AM NOT SURE I AM RIGHT. Usually I think I'm right, or don't want to stop and examine that I might be wrong or maybe the other person has a point to consider, etc.

But I just realized that whenever I get those shakes, it is my subconscious or higher self or whatever WARNING ME that I am treading thin ice and am not acting wisely.

I think its like an alarm or something telling me to re-think the situation and my words/actions.

I always used to hate this part of me, but suddenly now I see it as a blessing. When it comes now, instead of trying to resist it I will listen to it.

And, if I find myself in a conflict where I DON'T get the feeling, it means I am probably in the right, and watch the fuck out, lol

This may seem really simple and obvious, but I am just figuring it out now, lol

This is big stuff for me :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Good stuff man. We are all constantly evolving. Can't let your pineal gland calcinate.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”