Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Trails I (try to) Walk Every Day

Postby Masato » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Snow is gone. Today the whole forest was covered in THICK FOG. Dog got muddy as hell

Went with my son, we explored off-trail and followed the escarpment and found a little fire-pitspot omeone had made under the cliff, next to a full un-opened can of beans lol. Someone had come here and had a good time :D

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Masato wrote:Snow is gone. Today the whole forest was covered in THICK FOG. Dog got muddy as hell

Went with my son, we explored off-trail and followed the escarpment and found a little fire-pitspot omeone had made under the cliff, next to a full un-opened can of beans lol. Someone had come here and had a good time :D

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 pm

^^^ LOL that was hilarious

I hope the director didn't demand too many takes :D
rough scene, poor guy lol

Was beautiful the other day. There is this guy from Malaysia who has a dog that my dog likes to play with. We chat and let them run around and hunt/explore together for 30 minutes or so. They are goo friends, neither is fixed :D I'll try to get some pictures of them together its really cool they both have a wild/feral side to them

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:17 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:

Beans and bread never looked so good.

Did you know Carlo Pedersoli (aka Bud Spencer) was a professional swimmer before he ripped men limb from limb?

"Pedersoli returned to Italy in 1949 to play water polo in Rome for Società Sportiva Lazio Nuoto and won the Italian swimming championships in freestyle and mixed relay teams. As a professional swimmer in his youth, Spencer was the first Italian to swim the 100 m freestyle in less than one minute when on 19 September 1950 he swam the distance in 59.5 s in Salsomaggiore.In 1949 he made his international debut and a year later he was called up for the European championships in Vienna where he swam in two finals, finishing fifth in the 100 m and fourth in the relay 4 × 200 m.
In the 1951 Mediterranean Games in Alexandria (Egypt), he won a silver medal in the same 100 m freestyle event. Pedersoli participated in the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki, Finland, reaching the semi-finals in the 100 m freestyle (58.8 s heats, 58.9 s semi final). Four years later, in Melbourne, he also entered the semi-finals in the same category (58.5 s heat, 59.0 s semi final).
As a water polo player, he won the Italian Championship in 1954 with S.S. Lazio and the gold medal at 1955 Mediterranean Games in Barcelona with the Italian national team. His swimming career ended abruptly in 1957.
On 17 January 2005, he was awarded the Caimano d'oro (Gold Caiman) by the Italian Swimming Federation. On 24 January 2007, he received swimming and water polo coach diplomas from the Italian Swimming Federation's president Paolo Barelli."

Later on, whippin' ass....

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:31 pm

sparkuri wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Beans and bread never looked so good.

Did you know Carlo Pedersoli (aka Bud Spencer) was a professional swimmer before he ripped men limb from limb?

- I didn`t knew that. Saw a couple of old pictures of him and he was a quite handsome fella.

- As a fan of him and Terence Hill, i would like a Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn remake of one of his movies. Just to the new generation know about cinema greatest cowboys.

"Pedersoli returned to Italy in 1949 to play water polo in Rome for Società Sportiva Lazio Nuoto and won the Italian swimming championships in freestyle and mixed relay teams. As a professional swimmer in his youth, Spencer was the first Italian to swim the 100 m freestyle in less than one minute when on 19 September 1950 he swam the distance in 59.5 s in Salsomaggiore.In 1949 he made his international debut and a year later he was called up for the European championships in Vienna where he swam in two finals, finishing fifth in the 100 m and fourth in the relay 4 × 200 m.
In the 1951 Mediterranean Games in Alexandria (Egypt), he won a silver medal in the same 100 m freestyle event. Pedersoli participated in the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki, Finland, reaching the semi-finals in the 100 m freestyle (58.8 s heats, 58.9 s semi final). Four years later, in Melbourne, he also entered the semi-finals in the same category (58.5 s heat, 59.0 s semi final).
As a water polo player, he won the Italian Championship in 1954 with S.S. Lazio and the gold medal at 1955 Mediterranean Games in Barcelona with the Italian national team. His swimming career ended abruptly in 1957.
On 17 January 2005, he was awarded the Caimano d'oro (Gold Caiman) by the Italian Swimming Federation. On 24 January 2007, he received swimming and water polo coach diplomas from the Italian Swimming Federation's president Paolo Barelli."

Later on, whippin' ass....

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Fall!!

Amazing

This was a walk after my birthday, some good resolutions made:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 am

I need to come by and walk this with you before we get winterfucked.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:35 pm

^ too late, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:04 am

Fuck, lol, supposed to warm up next week, at least that's what my wife said, and apparently she's tight with the weatherman.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:59 pm

these days are perfect for walking; fresh clean snow, deep blue skies, just cold enough not to melt:

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”