My friend is doing his first LSD trip today

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

My friend is doing his first LSD trip today

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Have this friend of mine in his early 20's. Super cool kind of hippie dude. Took 1 hit once (which isn't the real deal imo) and some mushrooms before, so he is far from a rookie when it comes to consciousness exploring...

...but today he's taking 3 hits, which imo is the beginning of understanding this mysterious chemical.

He has a GREAT place to do it, and fuck all for responsibilities for the next couple days (I always advise to have at LEAST 1 full day afterwards to recover and reflect). Also apparently a small group of choice friends with him.

I'm jelly, lol (haven't done any serious tripping for over 15 years).

Wishing him well, maybe one day I can get him to come here and discuss it

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:24 pm

quit fucking around and get me some

oh and let me know how your friend handles it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 pm

no updates,.

son

i am disappoint.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 pm

dont make me post that fucking picture

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Ill say... Disappoint is an understatement.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:40 pm

need time to reflect, man

A full day of silence sometimes is in order :)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm

I warned you.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 am

^ don't show that pic to anyone on LSD

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:10 pm

OK you impatient bastards... now you will feel sorry you complained

I just met with him, and it turns out he had a POLAROID camera and a 12-pack of film during his trip.

Some say that what you experience on LSD is all in the mind, but true users know that what you experience is real, only not processed by the filters of the 'sober' state of consciousness. Polaroids have been known to sync up with the vibrations of the user, and this is proof of this extraordinary phenomenon...

here are the pictures as he explained them to me (I scanned them in)

The first oddity of the trip was a glowing light in the trees (they were in my buddy's backyard, adjacent to a forest) where he said they could hear AUDIBLE MUSIC

One of my buddy's friend said she was seeing little gnomes or something, and that one of them led her to a secret door which she took this picture of, but afterwards immediately could not find it anymore:

This is some kind of spiritual entity that they felt came to visit them, curious what was happening:

The girl then said she was seeing fairies everywhere, and took 2 photos:

My buddy said that all the ENERGIES of the living things were coming into visual focus... all the plants began to re-align themselves to show off their patterns or something:

This is apparently a photo of my friend 'phasing' or shifting in and out of material frequency, and thus giving the appearance of invisibility:

Then he described how everyone all together witnessed a vortex or stargate open:

This is what they saw in the stargate. I asked him what it was but he became overwhelmed with emotion and could not give a coherent answer:

When it was all over, a Steely Dan record had somehow mysteriously manifested. None of them can make any sense of it

The 12th photo did not develop for some reason.

Next time he trips I'm gonna buy him some more polaroid film... this is really amazing stuff

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 am

This is cool as shit, but it smells like a troll job.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”