A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Things you WANNA do vs Things you GOTTA do

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:03 pm

I know the right thing to do is get one's responsibilities done first, then enjoy the reward of the time left over for more pleasurable things. But DAMN I'm struggling with this lately!

All I wanna do is work on my comic, (and make a shoop idea for the legendary shoop thread goin on right now @ Sherdog).

But I have this insane growing 'to do' list that keeps hanging around. - Problem is I'm so down about it that I end up moping around and not doing either lol

Creatively frustrated, yo

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Entertaining creative internet world stuff can suck you in sometimes. Hard to a comfortable balance between productive stuff and entertaining time wasting. If I could just reach that level of blending the two. Maybe one day

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:46 pm

- You're a man with a family, i have the ultimost respect to people like you.(No nuthugging, but i got strong hands, just saying:D)
I don't have you'r guys responsabilitys, how the hell guys like Joe Mama, Canuckster, you, Emp still find time to this is amazing.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:00 pm

All I can say is if you are single/ain't got kids... take time to reflect the true value of your free time.

A family is a huge exercise in sacrifice - the world of 'you', whatever that is, is cut down to a minimum. Gone for the first few years. I see it coming back as the kids grow, but damn

Sometimes I see single friends wastin time - this is great too, don't get me wrong [the time we enjoy wasting is not wasted time :) ] but not APPRECIATING the time and really valuing being alive in this reality and being able to do whatever you feel like doing; this is a rare luxury.

Enjoy it, it is a great gift from the universe. Don't let greedy entertainment whores steal it from you... USE it! If you are digging life, you are making good use of it, no matter what that may be for you.

Even just going for a walk can be the most uplifting experience

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 am

^great post.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Masato wrote:All I can say is if you are single/ain't got kids... take time to reflect the true value of your free time.

A family is a huge exercise in sacrifice - the world of 'you', whatever that is, is cut down to a minimum. Gone for the first few years. I see it coming back as the kids grow, but damn

Sometimes I see single friends wastin time - this is great too, don't get me wrong [the time we enjoy wasting is not wasted time :) ] but not APPRECIATING the time and really valuing being alive in this reality and being able to do whatever you feel like doing; this is a rare luxury.

Enjoy it, it is a great gift from the universe. Don't let greedy entertainment whores steal it from you... USE it! If you are digging life, you are making good use of it, no matter what that may be for you.

Even just going for a walk can be the most uplifting experience

- Thank you Masato.
You helped-me a lot, time it's a thing we can't by back to us.

I love you guys.
Full romo of course.^^

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:46 pm

So the work keeps pouring in...!!

I need to be happy about this, as just a few months agao work was VERY slow and I was getting nervous. The missus is opening a new business and we really have to make some dough now and keep on top of things.

I have to find a way to get paid to make comics..!!! If I could do this full time I would be very happy and productive.

Also, its OK if you're romo Edge...! We promote love and respect for all people trying to be good here. Do you have huge bodybuilder muscles? :D :D

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 pm

When the Gods are angry at you, they give you what you want. I think I heard that in a movie or something

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:59 pm

[quote="Masato"]So the work keeps pouring in...!!

I need to be happy about this, as just a few months agao work was VERY slow and I was getting nervous. The missus is opening a new business and we really have to make some dough now and keep on top of things.

I have to find a way to get paid to make comics..!!! If I could do this full time I would be very happy and productive.

Also, its OK if you're romo Edge...! We promote love and respect for all people trying to be good here. Do you have huge bodybuilder muscles? :D :D[/quote]

- LOL

Return to “Anarchy Zone”