Welcome AWESOME New Member Flying Eye Angle!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Welcome AWESOME New Member Flying Eye Angle!!

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey all

New member in the house I thought sounded familiar... FLYING EYE ANGLE

Check out his YouTube page - it is loaded with tons of quality home-grown visual MMA Creativity:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCniUPo ... 8sO9bBNjdg

This is exactly the kind of skills and creativity that is making this forum special. We are assembling quite a community of talent... hopefully he stays around to inspire/collaborate with us to take all our shit to the next level(s).

All welcome Flying Eye Angle to the New F7 Crew!

(you gotta explain your logo to me though lol)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Here is some of his work, LOL

So much skills:

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Like this place a lot. Will be catching up on forum content for a good bit of today. I like checking out peoples crazy creations

Lol, the logo. The logo is similar to something I saw in a floatation tank a while back. The original had different looking angel like wings, one eye, and. Changed it to 3 eyes cuz people think the one eye is illuminati, even though its not, just have to do the research on its origins. The eye has to do with the 3rd eye. Triangle was multi colored also but, most people would see something that looks like a rainbow and think it has something to do with gay people or something. Peoples definitions of this has caused me to change it up a bit. The wings come from a old image of a Sumerian winged disc. A little connected to me doing 10th Planet jiu jitsu and the whole Nibiru thing

I usually give a vague explanation to keep a little mystique attached to it. Now Im thinking explaining it might make it even more mysterious

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 2:19 pm

^ awesome post, thanks

Flotation tank, you say?? cool man, I have a friend who is into that but I have never tried. I used to do a lot of psychedelics in my youth, and have been ever-curious of altered states of mind and what we see/bring back from those states. The tank is very curious to me, I wanna try for sure. I think I need some work though... I smoke too much erbs and have not practised any sort of meditation for quite some time - not sure if I have the mental focus to actually do it, I might get antsy in there :).

You're right about the origins of the eye in the pyramid, though it has also been used in many different ways over the centuries and now has more than 1 correct interpretation. It can mean many things to many people... but we should be aware that our own interpretations do not discount other truths of how it has been used. It is a part of our visual culture regardless of how twisted it became.

I like how you are fuckin with it actually, I think that anything which shifts people's unconscious paradigms right now is good. We need to snap out of a lot of ingrained patterns etc, anything to even momentarily wake us up and think new thoughts for a moment or two. Putting the 3 eyes messes with us for a moment, it's not used to what we are seeing.

Symbols can be powerful but it is also very easy to strip them of their power, at least at an individual level

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm

- Welcome a board Angle.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat May 17, 2014 3:36 pm

A bunch of joking around in the 10th Planet jj forum a couple months back was done with !0 World Order stuff. Joking around with ideas of making disinformation videos on the wrong ways to stop 10p techniques, spreading propaganda, and using coded letters and words that only the insiders understand. Just joking around. At the time I made a bunch 10Wo pics mixing 10th planet stuff and illuminati looking symbols. The one I made that looked similar to the float tank image I used for the logo. a mix of a lot of stuff. Mostly wanted to have that 3rd eye imagery in it. Im definitely on a "screw your symbols, it every bodies symbols" sort of thing. Taking em back

EOW

Postby EOW » Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Welcome aboard Flying Eye.

I have seen your Super Joe Rogan Bros video before but had no idea who created it - excellent work.

Great to have another creative mind on the forum!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am

Flying Eye Angle wrote:A bunch of joking around in the 10th Planet jj forum a couple months back was done with !0 World Order stuff. Joking around with ideas of making disinformation videos on the wrong ways to stop 10p techniques, spreading propaganda, and using coded letters and words that only the insiders understand. Just joking around. At the time I made a bunch 10Wo pics mixing 10th planet stuff and illuminati looking symbols. The one I made that looked similar to the float tank image I used for the logo. a mix of a lot of stuff. Mostly wanted to have that 3rd eye imagery in it. Im definitely on a "screw your symbols, it every bodies symbols" sort of thing. Taking em back

If youre into cool symbols and hidden meanings, you may like these threads:

the-book-that-can-t-be-read-t141.html
unsolved-mysterious-murders-involving-cryptographic-writing-t196.html
a-canadian-cryptographic-mystery-t530.html
so-you-guys-like-cryptology-think-you-can-help-solve-this-t546.html

Return to “Anarchy Zone”