Re-enactment Eddie Bravo & Royce Gracie Backstage M3

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Flying Eye Angle

Re-enactment Eddie Bravo & Royce Gracie Backstage M3

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat May 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Yay, my first started thread

Came to this site once a while back and looked around, but I didnt notice the forum and other stuff. Found it the first time by searching what websites had posted my Super Joe Rogan Bros video. Swung through again 2 days ago after noticing a message in my youtube inbox that I missed a while back. Making goofy videos has become one of my newest favorite things to do. Pretty much teaching myself everything with help from youtube instructional vids. I learn something new with each video. With this video I learned all you need is a green bed sheet and green box of some sort and you have yourself a green screen studio. Only thing it has to be well lit or the shadows make things a little annoying to work with

This is the most recent vid Ive made. Eddie B. actually gave the idea for this and asked if I could make it. Im still learning this whole video editing thing.

http://youtu.be/UpFsya3LVe4

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Welcome Flying Eye Angle! - I already started a welcome thread for ya:

welcome-awesome-new-member-flying-eye-angle-t667.html

Your work is EXACTLY on track with what this place is all about. We too are trying to learn new skills and collaborate our different skillsets, and help teach each other stuff to fuel our insane style of MMA Creativity (or any other, of course). We have people with home audio-recording studios, others learning to animate, some can program apps and video-games...

That tip about the home-made greenscreen is CRAZY, I'm sure there are a bunch of people here that would be interested in learning how you do it.

Thanks for joining!! Really inspiring. Stay tuned, we got some projects comin down the pipe, I think you'll dig 'em :)

LATER!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 1:44 pm

PS: I need your avatar explained lol

- its freakin me out!!! :)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Welcome to the community FEA!

Masato: I know the wings in his av are an ancient near eastern motif that was depicted around the ancient Assyrian God Ashur, and continued in Zoroastrianism where it was shown around Ahura Mazda. I also see modern Assyrians who use it as a symbol of their people today. Not too sure about the eyeball triangle tho.

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat May 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Luigi wrote:Welcome to the community FEA!

Masato: I know the wings in his av are an ancient near eastern motif that was depicted around the ancient Assyrian God Ashur, and continued in Zoroastrianism where it was shown around Ahura Mazda. I also see modern Assyrians who use it as a symbol of their people today. Not too sure about the eyeball triangle tho.
I see you've done your homework on ancient symbols :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Nice post Luigi!!

I have been fascinated with symbology etc for years...

My curiosity is what it means to YOU? Also the THREE eyes in the pyramid, I have never seen that before.

Are you just messin around, or does this arrangement of imagery hold some significance to you? If its personal I understand but I really dig this shit.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun May 18, 2014 8:25 am

Flying Eye Angle wrote:
Luigi wrote:Welcome to the community FEA!

I see you've done your homework on ancient symbols :D

Im kinda obsessed with the ancient near east, I would be much worse at IDing symbols of other regions :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Luigi you should give us some treasure maps for good info/research on these things...

Personally I love long videos with narration so I can work/listen at the same time, but sometimes I run out of topics or search terms. Some new directions of learning would be very cool

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sun May 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Hilarious. I do the editing multi tasking to

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 20, 2014 9:09 am

Masato wrote:Luigi you should give us some treasure maps for good info/research on these things...

Personally I love long videos with narration so I can work/listen at the same time, but sometimes I run out of topics or search terms. Some new directions of learning would be very cool

Sure. Anything in particular you are looking for? If you want history I recommend the works of William Stiebing for a quick version, or the work of Amelie Kuhrt for the more heavy stuff. If you prefer primary sources I have always loved these goldmines:

http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

http://www.archibab.fr/en/accueil.htm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”