Postby Luigi » Thu May 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Theyre playing mind games with us lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm

- Very strange:

Maybe was a bug?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Thu May 01, 2014 11:22 pm

I LOLed

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am

I never heard back from Tachy, eh? (granted its only been a few days, a man's got things to do, etc...)

I thanked him, but then asked him respectfully how he thought that the same problems wouldn't just come up all over again (me having a website/forum, trying to grow etc).

Then all went silent lol.

I can't blame them, I get it... I understand completely that big forums have to regulate and can't have a million people spamming it trying to advertise their shit... but they have to realize that this policy also fucks up any good creative MMA talent from participating. How do you draw a line? It's a tough question I don't blame them for grappling with it. Most of the best fan-artists can't post there, and the ones who do have a business relationship with CRAVE (Sherdog's parent from what I understand). - I remember asking the mods why they were so against me posting my work in the heavies, while TTTH and Prebek were cruisin' it every time they had new work. They explained those guys had a deal with Crave Online and was therefore able to post.

Bottom line is that I appreciate the invite, Tachy was very cool... but they can't just invite me back until they analyze and solve the issues that caused them to get upset about me (and others) in the first place.

What's the point of coming back if they just have to start policing everything again? We're gonna get to the same place.

My shit is Un-PreDICTable, yo! :)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri May 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Masato wrote:I never heard back from Tachy, eh? (granted its only been a few days, a man's got things to do, etc...)

I thanked him, but then asked him respectfully how he thought that the same problems wouldn't just come up all over again (me having a website/forum, trying to grow etc).

Then all went silent lol.

I can't blame them, I get it... I understand completely that big forums have to regulate and can't have a million people spamming it trying to advertise their shit... but they have to realize that this policy also fucks up any good creative MMA talent from participating. How do you draw a line? It's a tough question I don't blame them for grappling with it. Most of the best fan-artists can't post there, and the ones who do have a business relationship with CRAVE (Sherdog's parent from what I understand). - I remember asking the mods why they were so against me posting my work in the heavies, while TTTH and Prebek were cruisin' it every time they had new work. They explained those guys had a deal with Crave Online and was therefore able to post.

Bottom line is that I appreciate the invite, Tachy was very cool... but they can't just invite me back until they analyze and solve the issues that caused them to get upset about me (and others) in the first place.

What's the point of coming back if they just have to start policing everything again? We're gonna get to the same place.

My shit is Un-PreDICTable, yo! :)

Maybe if you get unbanned you can do the alt account thing and then we can all take turns in a cycle posting your work. That way its not "Masato promoting his work" but just some sherdoggers posting some cool stuff they found on the web. It would also mean individuals wouldnt be doing it frequently enough to get banned.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 02, 2014 5:07 pm

^ that sounds too complicated lol

I always figured if the stuff I make is good, it will get posted by someone eventually anyways.

- Which is crazy, because that makes it OK, even though its the same content. Their rules are so illogical when it comes down to reality lol

We'll see, I still haven't heard back yet.

Congrats on the un-banning Luigi!!

(Edge, your post was hilarious :) )

Return to “Anarchy Zone”