Potential Unbaning of Masato

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
johnkilo

Potential Unbaning of Masato

Postby johnkilo » Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Well... if I may be so bold...

I think everyone needs to remember that it's an online forum... where we make funny pictures of MMA fighters who look funny when they get KO'd... and sometimes other stuff.

I think everyone needs to relax and have fun. No need for hostility I think.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm

- We are entertainers after all.
Make someone cry is very easy, now put a smile in someone face requires hard work.

That's why the clown is the most famous human character in the circus.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- We are entertainers after all.
Make someone cry is very easy, now put a smile in someone face requires hard work.

That's why the clown is the most famous human character in the circus.

Very good post, rings truth.

*remember not to handcuff each others talents by limiting the shoop potential - remember you can shoop anything and everything and make it positive or negative - just depends where you want to go with it. The Canvas is infinite.

EOW

Postby EOW » Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Very good post, rings truth.

*remember not to handcuff each others talents by limiting the shoop potential - remember you can shoop anything and everything and make it positive or negative - just depends where you want to go with it. The Canvas is infinite.

The words of a wise man!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Enock wrote:Very good post, rings truth.

that's it exactly.

We hone our craft being silly, but once an artist of this kind has forged his skills he can be a mighty weapon

Shoopin is not joke, it is a new artform for a new world, applicable to anything the artist stands for.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Another reason I am just coming to realize is how much inspiration I have been missing out on being banned from the P+M forum @ Sherdog...

Now that it's open I am REALLY enjoying the threads. So much creativity

I talk about inspiring people, but I need inspiration too! reading those threads make me wanna jump in just for its own sake. I hope this forum can be like that one day, we have great shoopers but not much shoopin! lol I think you need a much bigger forum to get that kind of flow. Maybe for now this place is better for building bigger projects and working together. But damn Sherdog is fun to let it fly sometimes lol

Bebop is blowing my mind!! I don't remember him from before, his shoops are more than excellent.

We should start another Comic of Chaos soon :)

thanks everyone

later skaters

fungi

Postby fungi » Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Well, Masato, take your time, and, whenever you return, it's gonna be heck of a party at f55, aka "MMA P&M".

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

/fart sound

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 19, 2014 10:40 am

Nice to see/smell you again sheets! where ya been?

UPDATE: Tachy and I have been emailing well for the past while... there is still a technical issue with my new profile but he is stuck in Alaska on personal business. As I'm already buried in work it all coincides nicely. I told him to take his time, everything is cool.

see yaz

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Mon May 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Daughter has been keeping me busy. She is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me, and spending time watching her learn and grow is AMAZING.

That mooshy shit aside, I am ready to forum hop and shoop now. Glad your on your way back to SD, and hope all is going well with you :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”