Potential Unbaning of Masato

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Enock

Potential Unbaning of Masato

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 am

Masato wrote:Just read the thread... made me sad, I thought Chuck was a comrade. :(

What's this about me sneaking into the ISL? lol - I haven't lurked on Sherdog since I left, I've been IP banned until just a few days ago, and there are still technical issues with my new profile anyways I'm still waiting for Tachy's reply before I can secure my account. How can I fuck up something I never participated in? lol

Also, let it be known that I never started that thread.... I didn't even see it until just now. If people are getting antsy its not my fault. I plan to come bearing gifts at my own time, I'm not gonna make my first post is in response to negativity - I try my best to always keep things POSITIVE!!

Tachy has been cool and I will always respect his invitation, but I never said I was gonna return 100%, I've been openly debating it here since the invite was made. Between the project I'm doing with EOW and Joe Mama, a ton of paid work, and family, I have my priorities straight. I'm not gonna come and do a little dance just cuz someone else started a thread about me....

Chuck should know where my loyalties are; I haven't invested my heart and soul into this forum and my own work for nothing. If he's worried about promoting the new Sherdog forum, he should have some empathy for me trying to promote my own creative community for a helluva lot longer (and with more work) while I'm still over here with like 4 regular posters, lol (thank you all :) )

If he thinks I'm coming back full-time doing shoops every day, he's mistaken. I will happily contribute what I can to Sherdog, but only have so much e-time in life and have chosen where I've built my home.

So lame I haven't even made a profile yet, and there's already drama, lol

wonder why I left

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 12:36 am

johnkilo wrote:I know, it seems really out of character for him. When I first read what he posted I thought he was joking around like the shoopers do with each other during the tournaments. Then when I realized he was serious I was scratching my head.
Also seems extra weird because Chuck was one of the most vocal people standing up for Masato after he was banned on there.

Weird stuff. Maybe he's just having a bad day.

From the type of anger and resentment along with short sightedness exhibited in his posts I'd say he was Drunk as shit.

Oh! What a feeling it is, when "Chuck-Bizzle turn it up a little" wakes up in the morning and all the booze has worn off.....
Hops in the shower and goes into deep thought trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together from the previous nights posts.

and once it all comes back and realization hits ...........

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 am

Little Tip for Chuck when he wakes from his hang-over.....

Ancient Secret if you will,

Leaders of Earth for Centuries around the Globe who ruled over Humans all know this!

Ever wonder why England has her Ale, Scotland her whiskey, France her absinthe, Germany her beer and ALL OF YOU CITIZENS OF THE United States of America have it all, all forms of Alcohol.

Its a method of keeping the people intoxicated, it is by far the easiest way of keeping the people “happy and content.” (Illusionary State of Mind)

"A man who has access to a fair percentage of alcohol, will not ask too many questions, if he does give him another drink."

Understand Chuckieboy, to keep you intoxicated strips you of all your mental powers, creativity, and potential! You see ......

It's a method of reducing people like you and citizens of a country to a kind of idiotic servility that has the additional advantage in that it produces enormous revenues which may be used for reducing you and them to an economic slavery as well as spiritual slavery.........for the man who cannot think has but small prospect of ever coming into any understanding of spiritual truth.

Don't fall victim to the elixirs and forfeit the powers you have inside.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 am

^ AWESOME post. Let's hope you are right. Everyone is saying it is out of character.
(what is your opinion of weed as a possibly similar 'elixir to forfeit the powers inside' ?)

Chuck - you are still my brother man! my hand is out

I never ever wish to bring negativity to anyone, I was unaware of your perspective.

Truth is I didn't even know that thread existed until just now... I am still waiting on Tachycardia to fix my new account, and am BURIED in work for at least a week and am kind of messed up about it for the moment

I will come back, bearing great gifts and support to all. I think the ISL is brilliant, and I amazed to see all the new great shoopers in there since I left. If you think it's difficult to get something like this going... think of me lol. I've been trying to build this place for years and its still on very shaky legs. My IFSC failed miserably (at least for now)... You have much more to work and play with there than I do.

Apologies if I caused any stress, you are still welcome here ALWAYS and I will see you in Sherdog-land in a week.

LATER!!!

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri May 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Masato there are more than 4 of us, ...theres like 6 lol

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 8:01 pm

To return or not to return ...that is the question Masato - as this decision is based solely on you and how you feel.

But a quick reminder - we can't preach philosophies to the masses if we ourselves cant stay true to our words. In order for change to occur we have to show true grit and determination to follow through with the words once spoken.

This decision is critical - for it has a lot to do with principle, morals, and integrity.

This forum as of right now has great potential - but in your short-sighted thought process you may be thinking "I need more members on my site, and the only way to promote the site is if I go back to Sherdog and recruit" - ...but please understand, there are plenty of other avenues to usher in new members with new ideals.......you see Sherdog is not what it use to be in the early 00's to 2008, it changed drastically in a blink of an eye. New moderators were introduced and their ego's got in the way of Sherdogs history and great posters who contributed to its success. The new blood banned great members over the years and destroyed the creative forces growing inside the community. Essentially destroying it's foundation........now currently Tachy is doing amazing things, no doubt he is the pillar holding Sherdog's house together - Tachy is trying his best to patch the holes and fill the gaps from the damage the New Blood has done to the house of Sherdog.

I like Tachy - but the destroyers of free thinking creative minds still linger on Sherdog - they are still there, waiting for you to slip up. The only reason they want you back is because they want something from you - they want to use your creative forces to build their site back up to prominence, they're like Vampires trying to suck the life out of you ....- but I fear its to late - they have destroyed their own community from within.

*Decision is yours - I have no hard feelings if you decide to go back - There is some good there - I will be here no matter what to help build your site up.

"Who has the courage to do something will be presented in the history as a traitor. Somebody who does nothing will stand before his own conscience as a traitor."

- Count Claus Schenk of Stauffenberg (1907 - 1944)

We refuse to be,
What you wanted us to be.
We are what we are,
That's the way, (way) it's going to be, if you don't know!

You can't educate I,
For no equal opportunity.
(Talkin' 'bout my freedom) Talkin' 'bout my freedom,
People freedom, (freedom) and liberty!
Yeah, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long,
Rebel, rebel!
Yes, we've been trodding on the winepress much too long,
Rebel, rebel!

Babylon system is the vampire, yea! (vampire)
Suckin' the children day by day, yeah!

Me say, de Babylon system is the vampire, falling empire,
Suckin' the blood of the sufferers, yea-ea-ea-ea-e-ah!
Building church and university, wo-o-ooh, yeah!
Deceiving the people continually, yea-ea!
Me say them, graduatin' thieves and murderers,
Look out now, they suckin' the blood of the sufferers. (sufferers)
Yea-ea-ea! (sufferers)

Tell the children the truth.
Tell the children the truth right now!
Come on and tell the children the truth.
Come on and tell the children the truth.

'Cause, 'cause, we've been trodding on ya winepress much too long,
Rebel, rebel!
And we've been taken for granted much too long,
Rebel, rebel now!

(Trodding on the winepress) Trodding on the winepress, (rebel)
Got to rebel, y'all (rebel)!
We've been trodding on the winepress much too long, ye-e-ah! (rebel)
Yea-e-ah! (rebel) Yeah! Yeah!

From the very day we left the shores, (trodding on the winepress)
Of our Father's land, (rebel),
We've been trampled on, (rebel),
Oh now! (we've been oppressed, yeah!) Lord, Lord, go to..

*I wish the best for Tachy and DrunkenMeatFist - both great guys who have been awesome to me over the years personally.

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Masato wrote:^ AWESOME post. Let's hope you are right. Everyone is saying it is out of character.
(what is your opinion of weed as a possibly similar 'elixir to forfeit the powers inside' ?)

Chuck - you are still my brother man! my hand is out

I never ever wish to bring negativity to anyone, I was unaware of your perspective.

Truth is I didn't even know that thread existed until just now... I am still waiting on Tachycardia to fix my new account, and am BURIED in work for at least a week and am kind of messed up about it for the moment

I will come back, bearing great gifts and support to all. I think the ISL is brilliant, and I amazed to see all the new great shoopers in there since I left. If you think it's difficult to get something like this going... think of me lol. I've been trying to build this place for years and its still on very shaky legs. My IFSC failed miserably (at least for now)... You have much more to work and play with there than I do.

Apologies if I caused any stress, you are still welcome here ALWAYS and I will see you in Sherdog-land in a week.

LATER!!!

My thoughts on Weed run parallel to the great Bob Marleys.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Enock wrote:To return or not to return ...that is the question Masato - as this decision is based solely on you and how you feel.

But a quick reminder - we can't preach philosophies to the masses if we ourselves cant stay true to our words. In order for change to occur we have to show true grit and determination to follow through with the words once spoken.

This decision is critical - for it has a lot to do with principle, morals, and integrity.

This forum as of right now has great potential - but in your short-sighted thought process you may be thinking "I need more members on my site, and the only way to promote the site is if I go back to Sherdog and recruit" - ...but please understand, there are plenty of other avenues to usher in new members with new ideals.......you see Sherdog is not what it use to be in the early 00's to 2008, it changed drastically in a blink of an eye. New moderators were introduced and their ego's got in the way of Sherdogs history and great posters who contributed to its success. The new blood banned great members over the years and destroyed the creative forces growing inside the community. Essentially destroying it's foundation........now currently Tachy is doing amazing things, no doubt he is the pillar holding Sherdog's house together - Tachy is trying his best to patch the holes and fill the gaps from the damage the New Blood has done to the house of Sherdog.

I like Tachy - but the destroyers of free thinking creative minds still linger on Sherdog - they are still there, waiting for you to slip up. The only reason they want you back is because they want something from you - they want to use your creative forces to build their site back up to prominence - but I fear its to late - they have destroyed their own community from within.

*Decision is yours - I have no hard feelings if you decide to go back - There is some good there - I will be here no matter what to help build your site up.

"Who has the courage to do something will be presented in the history as a traitor. Somebody who does nothing will stand before his own conscience as a traitor."

^^ yes, but I also preach forgiveness and making peace vs holding grudges and fuelling animosity.

It would not just be to try to gain some new members (I agree with patience this place can still grow... at least 2 big projects to be released in the next few months)... but also because I never liked to have trouble with anyone. In life if I ever have on opportunity to kill old ills and make friends of a perceived enemy I will take it (except Det Kimble and Nostromo, lol). Holding your word is honorable, but if it means perpetuating a fight where one has a chance to make peace, I think it is a dis-service. Then it only becomes protecting one's ego at the expense of natural love and fraternity.

I am also big fans of a lot of the shoopers in there who had nothing to do with my friction with the mods... and if my goal is to build creative bridges and help grow creative community, how can I ignore one of the richest sources of such talent and energy?

I'm stuck right now because I feel shitty ignoring this situation... but I really am buried in a fuckload of work. I know I have a tendency to get sucked into forums once I start communicating with people, and I just can't afford to waste that kind of time right now, I need to stay focussed or I'm gonna miss my deadlines.

Also I'm still waiting on Tachy on a technical issue re; my account - not sure if I've inadvertently pissed him off too. :cry:

Thanks for your encouragement Enock, however much it polarizes my soul lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

PS: Great posts bringin the Bob

Enock

Postby Enock » Fri May 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Masato wrote:
Enock wrote:To return or not to return ...that is the question Masato - as this decision is based solely on you and how you feel.

I like Tachy - but the destroyers of free thinking creative minds still linger on Sherdog - they are still there, waiting for you to slip up. The only reason they want you back is because they want something from you - they want to use your creative forces to build their site back up to prominence - but I fear its to late - they have destroyed their own community from within.

^^ yes, but I also preach forgiveness and making peace vs holding grudges and fuelling animosity.

It would not just be to try to gain some new members (I agree with patience this place can still grow... at least 2 big projects to be released in the next few months)... but also because I never liked to have trouble with anyone. In life if I ever have on opportunity to kill old ills and make friends of a perceived enemy I will take it (except Det Kimble and Nostromo, lol). Holding your word is honorable, but if it means perpetuating a fight where one has a chance to make peace, I think it is a dis-service. Then it only becomes protecting one's ego at the expense of natural love and fraternity.

I am also big fans of a lot of the shoopers in there who had nothing to do with my friction with the mods... and if my goal is to build creative bridges and help grow creative community, how can I ignore one of the richest sources of such talent and energy?

I'm stuck right now because I feel shitty ignoring this situation... but I really am buried in a fuckload of work. I know I have a tendency to get sucked into forums once I start communicating with people, and I just can't afford to waste that kind of time right now, I need to stay focussed or I'm gonna miss my deadlines.

Also I'm still waiting on Tachy on a technical issue re; my account - not sure if I've inadvertently pissed him off too. :cry:

Thanks for your encouragement Enock, however much it polarizes my soul lol

No worries my Friend, can't say I agree with you - but to be honest, i'm just here to make sure you see both sides, this will be all I have to say on the matter, again - no matter the decision I'm here to support your amazing site regardless.

Masato: "however much it polarizes my soul" - there is a reason it polarizes your soul - for you are dealing with good and evil - heaven and hell, right here on your forum. :-)

Have a good weekend my friend!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”