Potential Unbaning of Masato

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Potential Unbaning of Masato

Postby Masato » Mon May 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Ah, Enock - my guiding of bearer of light :) Your ethical piety is fuckin with me lol

My banning was mostly the result of 2 mods, 1 of which according to Tachy is gone. Everyone deserves redemption; remember they came back to me with the invite, not the reverse. It is hard to deny an open hand offering peace. Tachy is being very cool about it all and taking his own time to set up a new account for me. (currently there is an issue with the email I am waiting to be solved)

This forum will always be my home from now on, but it needs new members, anyone can see this. Re-opening the gates to Sher-land does not imply any change in loyalty only access to that which might help me (us) grow... If Tachy says I can post links etc it is a very large audience to pass up, none of which had anything to do with my banning..

HOWEVER... what do you all make of this? (From Tachy's last PM):

"Just remember, ALL your multimedia has GOT to stay in the new suf-forum. As far as links to your site, you can put it in your sig and if you make a thread you can add a link as long as you post the content and information in the OP as well."
(this is fine, I can agree to this if they keep to it)

But what of this?:

"Also, one last thing, don't mention anything about old ban reasons/infractions/me getting you back, at least not in the forums, PM anything you want to people, but just keep it shiny in the open."

lol - this is censorship!! :) :) :) :)

What dire and mysterious conundrums of the soul lay before me!! lolol

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Openly talking about your banning would just bring up negativity and resentment anyway, so if that's the biggest compromise they want you to make, it doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Just be positive, and things will work out in your benefit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 12, 2014 9:09 pm

^ wisdom

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 am

^And when a bunch of people want to know about your banning you can just say, "well you can find all that info on my forum, the link is in my sig". They would be able to discuss it here anyways and would generate traffic for this place.

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Thu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Shots fired by Chuck in the new F55 forum on Sherdog....

...don't know if he's joking or not but... seems serious.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 pm

^ report please!!

If there's gonna be a mutiny, we need to direct it this-a-way! lol

I tried once but maybe Chuck has more pull :)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Just read the thread... made me sad, I thought Chuck was a comrade. :(

What's this about me sneaking into the ISL? lol - I haven't lurked on Sherdog since I left, I've been IP banned until just a few days ago, and there are still technical issues with my new profile anyways I'm still waiting for Tachy's reply before I can secure my account. How can I fuck up something I never participated in? lol

Also, let it be known that I never started that thread.... I didn't even see it until just now. If people are getting antsy its not my fault. I plan to come bearing gifts at my own time, I'm not gonna make my first post is in response to negativity - I try my best to always keep things POSITIVE!!

Tachy has been cool and I will always respect his invitation, but I never said I was gonna return 100%, I've been openly debating it here since the invite was made. Between the project I'm doing with EOW and Joe Mama, a ton of paid work, and family, I have my priorities straight. I'm not gonna come and do a little dance just cuz someone else started a thread about me....

Chuck should know where my loyalties are; I haven't invested my heart and soul into this forum and my own work for nothing. If he's worried about promoting the new Sherdog forum, he should have some empathy for me trying to promote my own creative community for a helluva lot longer (and with more work) while I'm still over here with like 4 regular posters, lol (thank you all :) )

If he thinks I'm coming back full-time doing shoops every day, he's mistaken. I will happily contribute what I can to Sherdog, but only have so much e-time in life and have chosen where I've built my home.

So lame I haven't even made a profile yet, and there's already drama, lol

wonder why I left

EOW

Postby EOW » Thu May 15, 2014 10:20 pm

I have to admit that Chuck's reaction has caught me off guard, usually such a nice guy and easy to get on with.

Seems silly to have arguments start before Masato has even gone back!

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 pm

I know, it seems really out of character for him. When I first read what he posted I thought he was joking around like the shoopers do with each other during the tournaments. Then when I realized he was serious I was scratching my head.
Also seems extra weird because Chuck was one of the most vocal people standing up for Masato after he was banned on there.

Weird stuff. Maybe he's just having a bad day.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”