Super Joe Rogan Bros.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Super Joe Rogan Bros.

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 am

lolololol

This is EPIC !!

BAD MMA is making some funny MMA games but this is some next level shit. Hope all the New F7'ers find this inspiring... we really do need to start getting better at creating video content

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:34 pm

- Would be cool if they did a actual game.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am

Would player 2 be Eddie Bravo?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:48 am

Or Goldie?^

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:48 pm

just found this today lol:

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Masato wrote:just found this today lol:

Holy crap , that was hilarious

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 18, 2014 1:49 pm

LOL - I just watched the OP video again and had forgotten how good it was

Flying EYe you are a beast man, the spinning background, Coco Diaz, Redban were hilarious... the sound effect for Dana eating him fuckin killed me too

I wanna know how you DO this shit!!! Looks like so much fun...

Do you post on the Rogan board? I did like 2 years ago but got pinked in like the first month for criticizing Redban lol. Tried to get out and failed so I haven't visited there in as many moons.

Canuckster is a good poster here, says the RB has lost some of its charm, is getting too crazy but I d/k

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sun May 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Masato wrote:LOL - I just watched the OP video again and had forgotten how good it was

Flying EYe you are a beast man, the spinning background, Coco Diaz, Redban were hilarious... the sound effect for Dana eating him fuckin killed me too

I wanna know how you DO this shit!!! Looks like so much fun...

Do you post on the Rogan board? I did like 2 years ago but got pinked in like the first month for criticizing Redban lol. Tried to get out and failed so I haven't visited there in as many moons.

Canuckster is a good poster here, says the RB has lost some of its charm, is getting too crazy but I d/k

Never been on the Rogan board. I signed up for it a couple years ago but never got in for whatever reason.

The vids are pretty fun to make. I do a lot of laughing making em. I use 2 programs. Adobe After Effects for more complicated stuff and Adobe Premiere Elements for simpler normal editing stuff. Got the Premire elements first. Liked how much different stuff it had to tweek videos. Then wanted to make a energy ball, so I got the free trial of After Effects and fell in love with the ability to make whatever your imagination can come up with. There are a ridiculous amount of tutorial videos on youtube and parts of the internet. Some effects can take a while to do, but the more vids you make and learn, you find more shortcuts to make stuff easier and cleaner looking. Like with the picture editing you have an entire internet of material, sound effects, music, green screen material, etc.

It really is up to your imagination with videos effects, and how much work you are willing to put into doing the effects you want to do. After my first couple videos I learned to not rush and just let it take as long as it has to take to look as good as I can get em

I try to keep making videos cuz I learn so much with each video, and its also fun being able to create. I have barely scratched the surface with these videos. There are so much controls its ridiculous. Can look overwhelming at first until like trying to use photoshop for the first time but get easier

Return to “Anarchy Zone”