the pro, adult animated series

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

the pro, adult animated series

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Quality art & animation! some good artists working on that

Funny too, I laughed... though I find the crude/gross out humor doesn't tend to last long. The juxtaposition of swearing & X-rated content with a TV cartoon is funny but can you really stretch it out?

I thought it was funny to have a lot of cursing in that book Ben and I made, but now I look back and think it would have been stronger without it. I did this to a script a wrote once, went back and took out all the cussing and drug references and its way way better now. Relying on shock I think only has short term value

I am also leaning more and more toward being critical of degrading creative content... shows and movies about violent or depraved characters, exposing an audience to a lot of filth and cussing sex etc. What does this do to people? What does it do to society? What if a kid sees this, mistaking it for a superhero cartoon? If you scroll through any selection of movies (netflix, etc) I would say upwards of 90% is of low-character content. Its kind of sad

I hope one day there is a kind of new renaissance where there is a return to art as a means of uplifting, making beautiful things again, films to inspire, characters to look up to

Return to “Anarchy Zone”