COMIC of CHAOS 5: Christmas Special!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: COMIC of CHAOS 5: Christmas Special!

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Luigi wrote:Damn, my drunken Christmas adventures led me to forget about this. Great salvage by Mas tho lol The bad guys need to win every now and then.

I just saw some talk at Sherdog that the P&M forum there is AGAIN starting to lose footing...

Maybe we can instigate a second exodus :D

We almost had it there for a short time, lol had a flood of shoopers not sure where it went off the rails

I think Empty Emp made this for us, can't quite remember:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:07 pm

It went off the rails because there were 2-3 of the elite shoopers who simply didn't want to join us, and without them we couldn't do the tourney. Without the tourney, the appeal of this place was 1. to rebel against mods, and 2. because you're legit friends with Masato. It wasn't enough for a full on exodus.

Maybe things would be different now, this place is more established, though I still think we need a few more stable members before it can have the appeal of a place where you can go to have regular discussion.

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 am

Great ending Masato. It would have been perfect if you snuck the Jon Jones crying face in with the crying kids.

I didn't make that shoop you posted, but I miss the old f7 crew. There are still a lot of great shoopers on Sherdog, but it doesn't have the same community feel that it used to.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”