Dozens of fans re-animate classic Spderman Episode

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Dozens of fans re-animate classic Spderman Episode

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:00 am

Wow, Canuckster I never really contemplated the music before. Now that I think about it I am really blown away!

This was before digital shit too, they must have had a real big band and composer/conductor for it all. In fact the music was probably a huge factor in its success. People still sing that theme song today all the time! lol

I am sure I've posted this somewhere before but that show was filmed at Sheridan College where I went to animation school. I shot most of my assignments on the actual same cameras that were used to make the show! I used to watch that cartoon religiously when I was a kid, loved it. There were a few distinct evolutions of it; if I recall, the early seasons were much more like the comic with lots of New York City/Daily Bugle/Mary Jane type characters in it. As it progressed somehow it started getting weirder and weirder lol the backgrounds started getting abstract and the storylines started getting all interdimensional etc lol I remember a few episodes that right freaked me out :D

Did you guys ever watch Rocket Robin Hood? It was made by the same people, and there was a time when both shows were so cheap they were recycling the storylines and swapping over the character cells and voices :D there is 1 episode that is basically the same

Great show.

we should do another Comic of Chaos. Maybe a US election theme lol

see yaz

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 am

PS: LOL @ 6:00 mark of the OP vid

I didn't see that before

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Apparently this music wasn't made for the show, other than the theme, it was just music you could select and pay to license from a library of stuff, but it was the best part of the show imo, try watching an episode without it if you can.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”