Check the Video Game by new member BAD MMA!!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
BAD MMA

Check the Video Game by new member BAD MMA!!

Postby BAD MMA » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:what's funny is that it's actually a totally stupid, stupid game that we have no good reason to play for more that 15 seconds.

But the funny Dana face somehow makes it mesmerizing and fun.

Go figure lol

Some of the best games ever made are conceptually pretty dumb. e.g. plumbers in mushroom lands fighting turtles.

Someone rage quit and is venting lol

It's ok masato, you'll get better at it with more practice

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

BAD MMA wrote:
Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:what's funny is that it's actually a totally stupid, stupid game that we have no good reason to play for more that 15 seconds.

But the funny Dana face somehow makes it mesmerizing and fun.

Go figure lol

Some of the best games ever made are conceptually pretty dumb. e.g. plumbers in mushroom lands fighting turtles.

Someone rage quit and is venting lol

It's ok masato, you'll get better at it with more practice

Dont worry, we have a thread for that.

BAD MMA

Postby BAD MMA » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Luigi wrote:Dont worry, we have a thread for that.

lol

hey BTW there is a mobile version so you can play a slightly modified version on your phone too if it supports html5, it's all auto detect so just goto the same url with phone and it should work.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:29 am

OK BADMMA, so I swalloed my pride and stayed up ALL FUCKING NIGHT playing your game... and you're right it is AWESOME!

I got 3287 years, 281 days

I took a screenshot to prove it but my computer died.

No, really.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 am

Masato wrote:OK BADMMA, so I swalloed my pride and stayed up ALL FUCKING NIGHT playing your game... and you're right it is AWESOME!

I got 3287 years, 281 days

I took a screenshot to prove it but my computer died.

No, really.

Seriously? Its too hard to detect sarcasm in text.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:14 am

not seriously, lol

I hope all other sarcasm IS detected! - I never meant to poke fun at BAD MMA - we are working on some thangz, I am a fan of his work

GDCMMA.com

Postby GDCMMA.com » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:43 am

That was Rad. Hey Masato, I am finally on forums!!! AWWW ya. So is this where we find all these awesome people that are going to join our Gang and help produce our MMA serial show??
P.S, is it ok to share anything on these posts on site,etc? Naive bitch here...new to this entire world

G

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 am

Hey GDC

Well, every forum is different. This one is still very small (but P4P very strong!! lol) - and yes freedom reigns here, you can post anything just be cool. We also do have imo some of the best creative talent in the online MMA world... we have app programmers, video-game-makers, photoshop artists, comedians, and MMA fanatics. I also just found someone to teach me Adobe After-Effects, so I hope to be animating soon, afterwhich I fully plan to start making the pilot for the concept. Any and all help is welcome, and credit will be properly distributed.

As for forum-ettiquette, the bigger forums are where you can get the most views, (UG, Sherdog etc) - but the mods/police are way tougher, and its sometimes like trying to be heard in a warehouse full of monkeys. Here we can build real community and have real interaction without every thread getting hijacked by trolls!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”