...lets hope he doesn't get assassinated before he has a chance to post:

WELCOME GSPOAB!!!
-Legend in the house, yo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

- Welcome to the roster bro.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm

he could just be hired by Sherdog mods to infiltrate us...

We'll keep an eye on it
:)

GSPonaBicycle

Postby GSPonaBicycle » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Appreciate it, nice to talk to you again Masato! I was invited a little while ago, but it completely slipped my mind. I've been pretty busy as of late, have hardly had time to browse sherdog, but I thought I'd check in here to see what's up. I still can't believe they banned you over there. Huge loss for them, but as I can see you're still producing top quality stuff. I was just looking at the MMA activity book. Incredible.

I hope the site continues to grow and wish you nothing but the best, man.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

you just made my day bro

Yes it seems a lot of the old gang are busy/having kids/starting business etc etc

My life has been crazy too but my work for the day got delayed and I got lucky with the idea just the night before so I banged it out

We gotta keep each other sharp or we all get sucked into the 3D vortex!! lol some interesting seeds growing here man - some of us are making indy video games, and I just got approached by another guy who can make my illustrations in apps or something, he wants to team up. That's the point of this place; I want to bring people together so we can team up and make better things. Shoops were just the beginning... !!

check out the group comic we did, you would have loved to have been there:

f7-collaborative-comic-of-chaos-1-next-level-of-shoops-t200.html

Welcome GSPOAB, easily my favourite alltime shooper.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 pm

I shit you not Masato, when i saw his name at the bottom and didnt see his name on the recently posted list I thought "I know, I will make a thread in the New F7, Make the title "Shit just got real" and post a screen shot of the board index with an arrow pointing to his name". I even made the screenshot before I saw your thread lol

Welcome GSPOAB!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Amazing! ^^^

Synchronicity is always a sign that things are on the right track

GSPonaBicycle

Postby GSPonaBicycle » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks Luigi

Masato wrote:you just made my day bro

Yes it seems a lot of the old gang are busy/having kids/starting business etc etc

My life has been crazy too but my work for the day got delayed and I got lucky with the idea just the night before so I banged it out

We gotta keep each other sharp or we all get sucked into the 3D vortex!! lol some interesting seeds growing here man - some of us are making indy video games, and I just got approached by another guy who can make my illustrations in apps or something, he wants to team up. That's the point of this place; I want to bring people together so we can team up and make better things. Shoops were just the beginning... !!

check out the group comic we did, you would have loved to have been there:

f7-collaborative-comic-of-chaos-1-next-level-of-shoops-t200.html

So awesome.

BTW, you're activity book was posted in the Heavies and got a great reaction. The thread is still going and hasn't been moved. Good sign!

Welcome GSPOAB, easily my favourite alltime shooper.

Youre too kind. Right back at ya. Id be lucky to produce stuff half as good as yours.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Fuck, I miss that place :( (shh - don't tell anyone!) :)

As far as quality of work, you have all the potential you could ask for... just have to put in the time and set/execute your goals. Your stuff is badass, but like any of us we got too much shit to do. Gotta force the work imo sometimes, I am finally starting to get some opportunities after a lot of years of making crap, lol

Would geta helluva lot more if I was still on Sherdog, I played that card kinda wrong. If I had stayed I could have fished a bit more to fill this forum up, and my comic might not be dying the horrible death that it does, lol

Amazing the thread is still there, - so crazy that if I had posted it myself I would still be in Guantanamo

EOW

Postby EOW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Every chance I get I rep you over at Sherdog Masato. Surely there should be a way of getting you back in.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”