Masato's Conspiracy Adventure Gamebook

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Masato's 1st PUBLISHED BOOK! (no hoaxin') AVAILABLE NOW!!

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

It was pretty funny, I like the. Fact. That the language in it doesn't pander to the pussy faction.

Also, you should be sending. Copies out to Corbett, dicks, Jones, Icke, etc.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:17 pm

I need some opinions, folks

I seem to be stuck in a question of whether or not to come out with this book as my real self or not (ie; facebook). No doubt it would be good marketing but on the other hand I am not sure I want the attention, especially for something that is in many ways highly controversial in heated times. The Masato Toys concept was to create a platform of anonymity to separate this part of myself from the rest of myself (family, kids etc)

At some moments I feel I should stand up and say it proud as an example of 'be the change you want to see'... other moments I think its wiser to stay low and take advantage of a pen name while it lasts

thoughts?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:35 pm

You don't seem as though you live a life where you need to hide, at least you shouldn't.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:52 pm

You'd be surprised at how intolerant people are here of these topics, even now.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Bah I of course being the cheap person I am went for lowest priced version I could find on one of your discounted distributors, said its shipped ages ago but not yet received, the dogs are howling near my mail box waiting, yet still they wait

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Masato wrote:I need some opinions, folks

I seem to be stuck in a question of whether or not to come out with this book as my real self or not (ie; facebook). No doubt it would be good marketing but on the other hand I am not sure I want the attention, especially for something that is in many ways highly controversial in heated times. The Masato Toys concept was to create a platform of anonymity to separate this part of myself from the rest of myself (family, kids etc)

At some moments I feel I should stand up and say it proud as an example of 'be the change you want to see'... other moments I think its wiser to stay low and take advantage of a pen name while it lasts

thoughts?

I am & have always in favour of showing your true self, why hold a mask to the world when they can truly see the man inside ?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 pm

superCalo wrote:Bah I of course being the cheap person I am went for lowest priced version I could find on one of your discounted distributors, said its shipped ages ago but not yet received, the dogs are howling near my mail box waiting, yet still they wait

Yeah Benwahwah tried to explain that to me a few times, but I still don't get it, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

superCalo wrote:
Masato wrote:I need some opinions, folks

thoughts?

I am & have always in favour of showing your true self, why hold a mask to the world when they can truly see the man inside ?

Yes but I plan/hope to push things as I grow... I really want to put some real holes in the Illusion before I'm dead, and I realize this may come with some strings attached. With things like C-51 etc one must be realistic as to what is happening. (There is some rather heavy content in this book, parody or not) - If it was just me I'd be even more outspoken than I am, but its not fair to my kids to have their dad labelled as a tinfoiler lol Like I said this is just a part of me, the rest exists elsewhere. Or maybe this is illusion

Then again it seems the more people I talk to, the more I realize there are tons of awakened people all around, we just all STFU about it.

And eventually the alias would come out anyways... I'm not that clever to create a true alias :D

Hope the book comes soon.
Tell me if it has a glossy or matte cover

see ya Senor Calo thanks for the visit

next time bring a lighter

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Magnificent. Maybe your next adventure will involve the Kitsune Society somehow?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 01, 2015 10:09 am

Mine was glossy cover.

You showing who you are as Masato is completely up to you. If you don't feel it's right or the right time, don't.

Follow your gut.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”