Masato's Conspiracy Adventure Gamebook

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Daglord

Masato's 1st PUBLISHED BOOK! (no hoaxin') AVAILABLE NOW!!

Postby Daglord » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Dagloird; uif you try n make mmoney off of this i wil stab your tongue.

lol. nothing like that. it's not my store, just paying it forward.

always interested in a good scrap though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Daglord wrote:I know (friend of a friend really) the owner of paranoia:conspiracy store. where this would fit right in. you want me to pass this along or you trying to keep it in-house?

prob not a bad idea to keep it exclusive for the initial launch & create some much deserved traffic for you & your forum...

pretty stoked for this. congrats again!

Are you kidding? That's EXACTLY the kind of situations we are looking for.

If the store wants to buy some copies in bulk I am also quite sure they would sell. Only $15 per copy (maybe if you buy more, bookstores get a deal, I don't know, ask Ben)... I think you could mark it up to $20-$25 and still sell em

I would love to have a bookstore like that carry them on the shelves

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:09 am

If a bookstore purchases through Ingram Spark I believe they will get a 55% discount. This is the industry standard discount for all bookshops. When setting the price selling point I factored this in.

So please do let the shop know about the book, just from hearing their name, like Masato has stated, they sound like an ideal place for the book to be sold.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:31 am

This I can get on board on. Even a few places I might be able to get the direct hook up, ya'll need to deal more drugs.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Congrats man! That's awesome. What's the price point? There's a "Anarchistish" book store in Vic i could ask if they would want to sell some too if your interested in that route. Maybe after a few months of web sales you'll want to branch out. Let us know

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 pm

greenseed wrote:Congrats man! That's awesome. What's the price point? There's a "Anarchistish" book store in Vic i could ask if they would want to sell some too if your interested in that route. Maybe after a few months of web sales you'll want to branch out. Let us know

The store should be able to order books from Ingram Spark themselves from 21 April. So it may be helpful if you go along and ask if they can get it in for you. That way they will see it and see that people want it.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:54 am

Canuckster wrote:http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=361958

That link is a big help.

http://forums.joerogan.net/showthread.php?t=361958

Thanks Canuckster.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:22 am

Seems I've been IP banned there too. It's like being anti-Jewish in show business.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:17 am

Lol who were you there?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:23 am

Benwahwah wrote:
greenseed wrote:Congrats man! That's awesome. What's the price point? There's a "Anarchistish" book store in Vic i could ask if they would want to sell some too if your interested in that route. Maybe after a few months of web sales you'll want to branch out. Let us know

The store should be able to order books from Ingram Spark themselves from 21 April. So it may be helpful if you go along and ask if they can get it in for you. That way they will see it and see that people want it.

that is a great idea, lol:

1. Go to your local bookstore and say you're looking for the book

2. Act all incredulous when you hear they don't have it

3. Tell them they're crazy not to have it, this book is spreading like wildfire

4. Insist you want a copy and that they should order it

5. Watch them order it

If anyone can successfully do this I will send them one of the crap non-glossy copies I received incorrectly in the mail :D

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”