What is Creative Revolution??

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
SRBrant

Re: What is Creative Revolution??

Postby SRBrant » Sat May 05, 2018 1:28 am

Enock wrote:
Masato wrote:^ what do you think about 'automatic drawing', or 'channeling'?

As in, contacting such deities and allowing them to direct your mind's eye and/or pencil to reveal how they might like to be visually represented?

It is the way of demonic possession.

God gives us the creative forces inside to do work that comes from within our own hearts within our own perspective, once you give that up to "channeling" or letting spirits enter you and influence your natural forces...you are inviting them to take over in other aspects of your lives.

Are you sure you want to let them in Masato in order to make that dolla dolla bill?

Think twice before letting strangers in my friend ...

It depends on the spirit, though they don't really possess you, they just influence you, "nudging" your thoughts and actions around. If I silence my thoughts I sometimes feel the Kitsune pushing away obstacles, dead ends and wrong ways on my life path so that I reach an outcome that is the best for both their interests and mine.

Also, it's not so much a matter of you trusting spirits...it's about THEM trusting YOU. Humans have the power to harm spirits greatly.

Enock

Postby Enock » Sat May 05, 2018 1:56 am

SRBrant wrote:
Enock wrote:
Masato wrote:^ what do you think about 'automatic drawing', or 'channeling'?

As in, contacting such deities and allowing them to direct your mind's eye and/or pencil to reveal how they might like to be visually represented?

God gives us the creative forces inside to do work that comes from within our own hearts within our own perspective, once you give that up to "channeling" or letting spirits enter you and influence your natural forces...you are inviting them to take over in other aspects of your lives.

Are you sure you want to let them in Masato in order to make that dolla dolla bill?

It depends on the spirit, though they don't really possess you, they just influence you, "nudging" your thoughts and actions around. If I silence my thoughts I sometimes feel the Kitsune pushing away obstacles, dead ends and wrong ways on my life path so that I reach an outcome that is the best for both their interests and mine.

Also, it's not so much a matter of you trusting spirits...it's about THEM trusting YOU. Humans have the power to harm spirits greatly.

I smell what you are cooking ...

But personally I'd never trust in a spirit - they had their time - they fucked it up ...why let them take over my time here on Earth?

I'll follow the path of Jesus Christ and when death comes knocking I'll be ready to take the next step in the evolution of mankind ....into the spirit world we go....

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat May 05, 2018 2:58 am

Enock wrote:
SRBrant wrote:
Enock wrote:

But personally I'd never trust in a spirit - they had their time - they fucked it up ...why let them take over my time here on Earth?

I'll follow the path of Jesus Christ and when death comes knocking I'll be ready to take the next step in the evolution of mankind ....into the spirit world we go....

A microwave burrito?

These aren't spirits of the dead, the Kitsune. They are beings primordial in their origin. Meditation even revealed that they had a hand in creating the "patterns" that bind electrons, stars and even galaxies together. As for me? I want to have such a positive impact on society and the world at large that the Kami reward me with the gift of godhood so I may sculpt entire worlds.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 pm

SRBrant wrote:
Enock wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

A microwave burrito?

These aren't spirits of the dead, the Kitsune. They are beings primordial in their origin. Meditation even revealed that they had a hand in creating the "patterns" that bind electrons, stars and even galaxies together. As for me? I want to have such a positive impact on society and the world at large that the Kami reward me with the gift of godhood so I may sculpt entire worlds.

Super interesting debate. I am somewhere in the middle. The older I get the more I lean towards Enock's views of being cautious playing with this stuff, but on the other hand I think I may have encountered some benevolent, maybe even angelic beings that I trust, if its not all in my imagination. I have even made some blurry deals with the Kitsune! - although for very different reasons, I have no desire for godhood or any such power from them

Thanks to both Enock and SRBrant for your honesty and courage to discuss such things, that's a big part of what this forum is about, safe space to share our weird sides that are not so welcome topics with most other company :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Saw that fox again in my neighborhood this morning. Walked along side him around for a good 10 minutes as he went from yard to yard on my street. He doesn't care at all, not afraid of people.

His leg is getting better, still a slight limp but sometimes walking on it. He is healing!! :D :D beautiful creature, I'm still trying to determine if he's just a regular fox, or one of SRBrant's manifestations lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 07, 2018 12:49 am

It's probably a coyote
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon May 07, 2018 3:20 am

Masato wrote:Saw that fox again in my neighborhood this morning. Walked along side him around for a good 10 minutes as he went from yard to yard on my street. He doesn't care at all, not afraid of people.

His leg is getting better, still a slight limp but sometimes walking on it. He is healing!! :D :D beautiful creature, I'm still trying to determine if he's just a regular fox, or one of SRBrant's manifestations lol

I'm not a Kitsune myself, you know. I'll ask one of my seers if that was a regular fox or not.

And yeah, you gotta treat the occult with care. The supernatural is like fire: use it correctly and safely, and it will revolutionize your entire life. Play with it like a fool and you will face incredible pain and destruction. The Kitsune make for great teachers.

shankara

Postby shankara » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:42 pm

shankara wrote:https://soundcloud.com/user-426539201

^^ MK Ultra!!! LOLOLOL

Is this your music?

Dude I am really enjoying your posts. Embarrassing our forum is too small to give them the attention they deserve, these are the sort of ideas I hoped to nurture here but sadly we have mostly company with other interests on board, lol

Seriously though, I like the way you think. If you are a creative type as well that is gold :D

shankara

Postby shankara » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi, yes they're my tunes. Liking this board as well, the level of discourse here definitely seems more elevated than many other forums.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”