Shooping collaboration project idea

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
johnkilo

Shooping collaboration project idea

Postby johnkilo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 am

So I was watching clips of Terminator 2 on Youtube today, and I thought it would be funny if we made a gif/video of the scene where Arnold walks into the bar and fucks up the bikers. I was thinking Masato could be the Terminator and the bikers could all be Sherdog mods. It would be a nice final send off to Masato in the Sherdog F7. I lack the ability to make gifs since the gif editing software I have is archaic (from 2001). My computer is also getting really long in the tooth (like 6-7 years old) and can't handle making videos like it used to.

Here's the scene

Obviously it can't be the full length or the file size would be astronomical, but I thought it would be a funny idea. What do you guys think?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

The whole "naked bro in a bar" element makes the scene a little unfitting. Perhaps the tool-shed scene from Commando?

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, the saw blade to Kimble's face would be awesome.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:18 am

Luigi wrote:The whole "naked bro in a bar" element makes the scene a little unfitting. Perhaps the tool-shed scene from Commando?

lol

I'm quite over it to be honest...

However the idea brings up something that I WOULD like to do... which is to learn how to isolate a section of a YouTube video and convert it into a frame-by-frame breakdown that I can bring into photoshop.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”