Shoop Grand Prix

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Shoop Grand Prix

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

maddwarf!! Frandie2b!

Great to see you guys here,

- my banning was no sad occasion, I have found strong creative inspiration/new insight from it. Plus this forum has seen more action in the past 4 hours than since its inception, lol

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Did they really delete the funeral thread? I can't find it now.

Fucking ridiculous.....

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:51 pm

sheetsMMAfan wrote:Did they really delete the funeral thread? I can't find it now.

Fucking ridiculous.....

Yes, they did delete it apparently, total bullshit. Only reasons I can think of as to why was because I put in the OP "Mods probably shouldn't post in here because Masato didn't like most of you." So I'm sure some passerby mod who doesn't usually frequent F7 deleted it, which has happened before. OR, someone posted a link to Masato's forum and that's probably not allowed.

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 pm

This F7 > Sherdog F7

Hopefully we can get all the good F7 posters to start pouring in here. Mods ruin those forums.

Edit: To all these "guests" frequenting, just join already. Unless your a sneaky mod being nosey.

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:06 pm

sheetsMMAfan wrote:This F7 > Sherdog F7

Hopefully we can get all the good F7 posters to start pouring in here. Mods ruin those forums.

Edit: To all these "guests" frequenting, just join already. Unless your a sneaky mod being nosey.

I would not be surprised if a mod was lurking on here rubbing his grubby little hands together seeing what we're saying.

F7 on Sherdog has been my favorite forum for a long time, but I'm very disappointed with how the whole thing with Masato happened, and now with my thread being deleted. I hadn't checked the thread for a couple of hours because I was watching a movie, so I don't know if any shenanigans broke out or something. If they did, they could have just deleted the offending post(s) and left it. It's not like if someone posts something inappropriate in a YLYL thread you dump the entire thread.

I'll tell you one thing, I'm not going to be renewing my premium account when it runs out soon.

I really am hoping we all move to this forum. Probably should start sending out invites to people we like via PM since the contents of PMs can't be shared so no one can rat us out. Or, at least, that's what the rules are.

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Admins on this site are dicks from what I hear, so be careful....

I will start sending people PM's tomorrow to get some traffic over here. We need to come up with a code name for this forum, so we can talk about it on Sherdog :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Sheets, do you get a colored username or what?

sheetsMMAfan

Postby sheetsMMAfan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Username is same color, and I seem to have not a single difference over my previous account?

Not that I really care, but as the boards potentially grow, I think it would be cool to help you out and make sure people do not disrespect each other. Not like the crowd that will be surfing this will, but who knows :)

Edit: Not even listed under Administrators, but site admin is above my name... Weird...

maddwarf

Postby maddwarf » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

^ art

Return to “Anarchy Zone”