Shoop Grand Prix

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Shoop Grand Prix

Postby Luigi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Nothing so devious as that, but he may feel emotionally attached to the project and be uncomfortable with having others help him. However for the sake of practicality I believe any such feelings are best put aside for the good of the greater community.

There is most certainly no hate talk towards you on sherdog. The closest thing to it is ignorant fools who say things like "why are ppl butthurt Masato got banned? He e-suicided dont blame the mods". No worries tho, we set those people strait.

Glad you like the avatar. I had no idea how to go about making the effect so I got creative and made a series of circles around the mushroom and adjusted the brightness and contrast of each of them in different slides to create the glowing illusion.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:42 am

Alright, still no reply. Lets hijack this GP. Is there anyone else who has been eliminated who would like to help?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:11 am

What do you all think should be the topic to shoop in the semifinals?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

We need someone impartial to make these decisions

Also, what are people's thoughts about continuing the GP (even though we are missing some members) vs challenging another forum?

What does our team look like so far? Lets organize this bitch

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 am

Challenging the UG probably makes more sense right now since Avarice isn't here and Sheets & AJ have been inactive recently. Plus if we challenge the UG first, the UGers can fill in as alternates if needed or help fill the undercard when we do the GP.

What's the UG's shoop scene like in comparison to Sherdog anyway? I don't visit the UG much because their forums seem disorganized and confusing to me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 pm

I don't know anything about it, lol

I just wanna start a new culture of cross-forum dojo-challenges a-la Gracie In Action, lol

Could be a different set of rules/participants for each challenge

I'm still not sure this forum is consistent enough to have a team ready to back it up, our traffic is still pretty sparse.

AJ used to come around, and haven't seen Sheets for a while either. Also, I am not sure Enock is entirely human and may not be 100% reliable :)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Has anyone formally invited Avarice here? A few months ago I was talking to him and ask him vaguely if he knew the new place we were all hanging out, he responded equally vaguely something like "Iv been really busy lately". If we dont revive the GP now we should at least pursue getting Avarice here so we can do so in the future.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Luigi wrote:Has anyone formally invited Avarice here? A few months ago I was talking to him and ask him vaguely if he knew the new place we were all hanging out, he responded equally vaguely something like "Iv been really busy lately". If we dont revive the GP now we should at least pursue getting Avarice here so we can do so in the future.

+++++++11111111

Just a few more key posters and this place might finally start to work

Avarice would receive a hero's welcome, he is one of my favourite shoopers

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Luigi wrote:Has anyone formally invited Avarice here? A few months ago I was talking to him and ask him vaguely if he knew the new place we were all hanging out, he responded equally vaguely something like "Iv been really busy lately". If we dont revive the GP now we should at least pursue getting Avarice here so we can do so in the future.

I left him a visitor message on his profile on Sherdog yesterday just saying hello, no word back from him yet.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:44 pm

johnkilo wrote:

I left him a visitor message on his profile on Sherdog yesterday just saying hello, no word back from him yet.

I see, he may still be occupied with real life stuff. If he does respond be sure to invite him here. He would really bring a lot to this site if he joined.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”