Personal Cycles/Waves of Political Attention

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Personal Cycles/Waves of Political Attention

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:38 am

Hey all

Its no secret that I and many others feel like some kind of awakening is happening, that some sort of great lie or hypnosis is beginning to shed open. The things that I have taken the time to look into have shaped a reality that I see a good 75% of the people completely unaware of.

If any change is to be made, I believe it must first begin in the MIND - the collective consciousness. There is still a huge and reality-gap imo between what we are told and conditioned to think and believe and what is actually happening. And like so many others who have had the courage to make the leap in paradigm shift, I feel a responsibility to help spread the ideas and get people moving out of their slumber.

However, I just got back from 1 week away from internet, away from updates about Gaza, and without my regular feeds of info re; the fight against the 'NWO'... and once again I realize the price that is paid if one decides to make their activism a lifestyle.

While reading a Joseph Campbell book, I came across this marvelous quote:

"I remember a Tibetan monk who had been in the Dalai Lama's palace at the time of the Chinese invasion. I was helping him with his autobiography. His teachers had been tortured; his friends killed; but I never heard a negative word about the Chinese from that man. It is all Buddha-process - the idea of what's called mutual arising: enemies arise mutually, and the situations are of a transcendent source. I learned from him what religion is; it's a perfectly beautiful thing."

As someone heavily influenced by the ideas of Taoism, I always try to remind myself of the bigger picture, the 'whole'. That the universe is moving just perfectly as it is, and whatever I perceive is just the expression of that grand dance. Good and bad are in the end just parts of the whole, and this feeling of 'revolution' is just another natural season of cosmic change.

To live every day with attention on the wrongs, we can so easily lose touch with the rights, which in my opinion are in great, great abundance if we just consider our very existence at any given moment. I have 1 more week ahead disconnected from the worldwide web, and am looking forward to it greatly.

Yet just as too much activism is strenuous on the soul, I cannot deny whatever forces exist that drive me at a root level to not abandon the cause. I have gone in these kind of cycles for many years, attention and non-attention to the conspiracy voices - turning inward and outward respectively.

I encourage anyone who is also passionate for these things to find their own cycle for rejuvenation and a return to their own immediate present moments

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 pm

- I think people feel so secure on they bubble that they don't care to change.
I'm a good example of this, i barelly ever cross the bridge to the continent.:)

Edit, we have been like this for how manny centurys?
I was reading The sword of Azrael, and got thinking, maybe there is a bigger order like San Dumas?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

fungi

Postby fungi » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Mang, Masato, I too think becoming one with everything (both the good and the bad) is the key to paradise (nirvana).

But it's so hard to accept the things that we hate/dislike as part of ourselves. It's like going against one's nature. IDK, but there's definitely a grain of truth in that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Well I see sometimes that the 'Tao' or 'wholeness' can call people to action sometimes.

If you feel it and play your part, it IS going with the Tao. This is how the great cosmic story is going.

You can see it both ways... I think its smart to switch when we find ourselves either too obsessed with the fight, or too apathetic

fungi

Postby fungi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:06 pm

I agree, Masato, the way is the way.
It's sometimes hard to find it, and even harder to follow, but I think finding and following it is the key to happiness. Even when the way calls for one to stand up, go against the whole world and change it.

Dunno if I have pelotas big enough to do that thoough...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm

^ If it is your part to play they will be given to you

:)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”