Belgian MP speaks the Truth like a BOSS:

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Belgian MP speaks the Truth like a BOSS:

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 pm

This is AWESOME. Click the CC button for english subtitles.

Calls the whole fucking game right out in the open. We need an army of these kind of people!!!!!

Quasi-Phibian

Postby Quasi-Phibian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Masato you have a lot of interesting information here and on your site... Your documentary collection is great, I have watched a few of them already.

Most of this is new to me but I am finding it all very important and fascinating. I never learned any of this at school, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Thank you Quasi, I think this sort of info and thinking is so important these days, that we all begin to wake up and pay attention to how things are really working on our planet, and not just how we are told they work.

I applaud your search, just beware the rabbit hole is very deep and it can often be a difficult experience to realize that so much of what we think we know has been an illusion/deception.

Never forget that your journey as a seeker of such knowledge is in itself a POSITIVE thing, and millions like you all over the world are also waking up. So for every step into anger/depression your search might cause, know that you are equally taking steps in the other direction in contributing to the awakening. Every new person that breaks the illusion weakens the illusion that much more.

Eventually the balance will tip and everyone will be able to see clearly that the Emperor really does wear no clothes.

Quasi-Phibian

Postby Quasi-Phibian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks Masato! keep posting good stuff

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”