We need to law telling us exactly how to act

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

We need to law telling us exactly how to act

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 am

Envy337 wrote:
Kinda cool that you chose this as an example, maybe it will make my point easier to understand. I spent first 8 years of my life in Mexico City and we had lots of wildlife as pets. Falcons, owls, wide variety of parrots and the 2 biggest pets were a pair of lions and a female jaguar. I dont know how old the female lion was but I always remember her being full grown. Only my Dad could handle her and she was never aggressive towards him. I was never allowed close to her. When i was 6 or 7, Pops brought home a lion cub and the female jaguar cub. They were raised together, living inside the house and interacting with my family. By 6 months, we had to give the jaguar back because she was "wild". The lion stayed with us till we had to move back to the states. He was definitely cool towards us and we could even play around, but not the level of a dog. Pops saw him years later and he recognized him. Lions are social animal, jaguars are not which i think explains why the lion was easier to get along with. Plus, lions have been bred in captivity for at least 2,500 years. Some even carry genes of extinct subspecies.

DUDE WTF

That is amazing. What a unique and relevant person to have chime in on the discussion

Amazing story, man

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”