Israeli Soldiers Breaking the Silence

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Israeli Soldiers Breaking the Silence

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Hey all - this was absolutely fascinating

The truth of what goes on in Gaza is so suppressed it's ridiculous. These people are testifying under an organization called 'Breaking the Silence' to collect more truth from Israeli soldiers who have defected from their posts for the Israeli army, and are telling the world what REALLY goes on in Gaza, every day:

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

Amazing testimonies - let's hope he can help finally bring the TRUTH of what is happening there to the forefront:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

From the top video:

"This is not an occupation... it's a LABORATORY"

They are TESTING new weapons and tactics on the Palestinians... and then SELLING those weapons advertised as 'tested and proven' to war-torn dictatorships around the world, and training their police forces in the tactics they are perfecting in Gaza.

Also powerful to hear him admit that the Israeli army plants fake rioters to pose as Palestinians to create an excuse for them to crack down. Many have known this technique for a long time not only in Palestine but ANYWHERE that protests need to be shut down... but to hear it first hand is great. Most 'rioters' imo at protests are likely to be agent provocateurs, the pattern is just way too consistent

fungi

Postby fungi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 pm

That is fucked up. And the sad part is that all of that is true.

"agents" posing as rioters/terrorists => how about hitting your own skyscraper with a plane, so you have an excuse for war?..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm

^ exactly

It is used over and over again. It is my opinion that we are conditioned to mentally not be able to accept that such a situation can happen. I've seen it; people have a mental block when it comes to even considering that their government could pull false flags or would kill people. They just can't compute.

Yet it has been documented and admitted time after time

There was an ADMITTED case in Quebec not too long ago - I tell my canadian friends this and their eyes just go foggy, they can't comprehend it. It doesn't sink in.

How is this possible?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/quebec-po ... t-1.656171

Quebec provincial police admitted Thursday that three of their officers disguised themselves as demonstrators during the protest at the North American leaders summit in Montebello, Que.

A YouTube video shows Dave Coles, president of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union, ordering three masked men back from a line of riot police.

However, the police force denied allegations its undercover officers werethere on Mondayto provoke the crowdand instigate violence.

"At no time did the police of the Sûreté du Québec act as instigators or commit criminal acts," the police force said in French in a news release. "It is not in the police force's policies, nor in its strategies, to act in that manner.

"At all times, they responded within their mandate to keep order and security."

Police saidthe three undercover officerswere only at the protest to locate and identify non-peaceful protesters in order to prevent any incidents.

Policecame under fire Tuesday, when a video surfaced on YouTube that appeared to show three plainclothes police officersat the protest with bandanas across their faces. One of the men was carrying a rock.

In the video, protest organizers in suits order the men to put the rock down, call them police instigators and try unsuccessfully to unmask them.

Police-issued boots identified fake protesters

Protest organizers on Wednesday played the video for the media at a news conference in Ottawa. One of the organizers, union leader Dave Coles,explained thatone reason protesters knew the men'strue identitieswas because they were wearing the same boots as other police officers.

Coles said on Wednesday thatthe only thing he didn't know was whether the men were Quebec police, RCMP or hired security officers.

"[Our union]believes that the security force at Montebello were ordered to infiltrate our peaceful assembly and provoke incidents," said Coles, president of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union.

Police said the three were told tomonitor protesters who were not peacefully demonstrating to prevent any violent incidents, but they were called out as undercover agents when they refused to throw objects.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

G20 in Toronto was NO DIFFERENT.

There is no admission or concrete proof, but if you follow the sequence of events... the ONLY time that protesters were smashing shit in Toronto during the G20 was exactly the time where the ENTIRE POLICE FORCE stood down. They weren't even there.

These guys marched for a LONG WAYS without a single police in sight. A cruiser was left unattended in the middle of their path to set ablaze.

Then the next day it was all over the news and the cops fucking cracked down on everyone.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

- War always being a testing lab.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

It's sickening what's happening in Gaza, and how it's being reported.

Absolutely sickening.

Interesting video on the topic

fungi

Postby fungi » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Masato wrote:It is my opinion that we are conditioned to mentally not be able to accept that such a situation can happen. I've seen it; people have a mental block when it comes to even considering that their government could pull false flags or would kill people. They just can't compute.

2 things: Ignorance is a bliss. A comfortable lie is a much easier way to live that an inconvenient truth.

p.s. One more thing, if you say something against the government, you're unpatriotic. If you say something against zionism, you're anti-semitic. If you say something against the mainstream BS, you're simply a "crazy person". Very, very, VERY few are willing to take that risk.

Defeatist attitudes like "if you can't beat them, join them" make many join the wrong side. SAD! And ENRAGING!!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Masato wrote:From the top video:

"This is not an occupation... it's a LABORATORY"

They are TESTING new weapons and tactics on the Palestinians... and then SELLING those weapons advertised as 'tested and proven' to war-torn dictatorships around the world, and training their police forces in the tactics they are perfecting in Gaza.

Also powerful to hear him admit that the Israeli army plants fake rioters to pose as Palestinians to create an excuse for them to crack down. Many have known this technique for a long time not only in Palestine but ANYWHERE that protests need to be shut down... but to hear it first hand is great. Most 'rioters' imo at protests are likely to be agent provocateurs, the pattern is just way too consistent

- LIke that old say, i only need a reason.
So the person starts provoking or mantains to have a reason to thrown the first punch.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”