Malaysian plane 2 vs PENTAGON 'crash site'

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Malaysian plane 2 vs PENTAGON 'crash site'

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Hey all

For those brave enough to search for images of the recent Malaysian Plane crash, my heart goes out to you.

I will not re-post here as I don't believe it is necessary or useful to spam people's eyes. If you have done your research you know what I am talking about.

However FOR THOSE WHO HAVE... compare what you have been seeing with the scene at the Pentagon on 911.

WHERE IS THE PLANE?? Where are the hundreds of bodies? Seats? Wings?

According to the evidence in the following video (watch it all, there is some amazing footage)... they would have us believe that a similar sized plane and all its contents/passengers simply vanished, leaving only a small hole in the wall and some fires.

The only wreckage you see in these 13 minutes of raw footage is that of the pentagon itself.

See for yourself:

Envy337

Postby Envy337 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Or Flight 93 in Pennsylvania.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 pm

^ good call

Pentagon was more obvious though - Shanksville had SOME debris, certainly not respective of a jumbo jet, but to make the point one only has to watch the vid above about the pentagon.

Show that to anyone who wasn't told the tale of 911, and the idea that a plane is anywhere to be seen will be the last thing they conceive of.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”