Tucker Carlson's new show

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Tucker Carlson's new show

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:52 pm

Things are getting weird.

The mainstream media narrative is crumbling, but guys like Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk seem to be making it look easy.
Carlson had another show recently with Roseanne Barr, she blew the roof off of everything from the clips I've seen.

Is this a controlled opposition demolition?

Or is it really that easy??

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:43 pm

Seriously what is going on here?

All the conspiracy bombs we've been examining for decades are all suddenly coming out from huge sources.

As much as I love to see it, I don't trust Tucker Carlson nor Alex Jones to ultimately be the real deal.

Either

A) we are being spun into a massive next-level psyop
B) This is panic controlled-opposition because the Truth is leaking and they cannot maintain the narrative
C) Carlson and Jones are actually leading the charge
D) ?

This is fascinating, I do not understand but can't help but be optimistic.
Musk is the same, dropping huge Truth Bombs for the world, yet also smells at least to me to be controlled opposition/media fabricated character

What a time to be alive

Tucker Carlson Drops Opening Monologue About Alex Jones:

[spoiler]
We have a ruling class in the United States defined by its hatreds. Not its loves, not its hopes, but by its hatreds. They hate all kinds of people, large groups of people: the deplorables, the bitter clingers, America's entire blue-collar population, the unfashionable people. They're hated by the people who run our country.

But no one is hated more by them than a man called Alex Jones. Alex Jones is the single-most-censored man in all American history. He was the first media figure in our history to be completely erased in one day. Deplatformed. Alex Jones was deplatformed before it was a common term. And not just deplatformed — sued, attacked. They attempted to criminally charge him.

What did Alex Jones do wrong? Alex Jones didn't rape anybody. He didn't loot Macy's. He didn't burn a police station. He didn't invent a fake cryptocurrency and loot pension funds. He didn't start a pointless war that made this country poorer and more disorganized. He didn't open the southern border. No. Alex Jones had opinions that deeply rattled the people who run America. In fact, rattled a lot of us.

And I'll just confess that I first heard of Alex Jones when he questioned the official story behind 9/11. And I, speaking for myself, was deeply offended by this. I didn't take any time to find out what he was saying, but I was bothered by the idea that this defining event in American history, which changed the life of everyone who lived here then, might not actually have unfolded as we were told it did. And that possibility was too destabilizing. And I remember feeling resentment toward Alex Jones for saying that.

But several years later, I went up in Austin, Texas, and through a chain of circumstances, wound up meeting Alex Jones. And I learned what everyone who has met him now knows, which is Alex Jones is not a crazy person. Alex Jones has said pretty far out things on TV from time to time. Not that far out. He hasn't said men can become women or Ukraine is a democracy. But within the bounds of, say, cable news, pretty far out.

But fundamentally, Alex Jones is right about a lot of things. And, in fact, that's why they don't like him. Alex Jones has an uncanny, really an amazing ability to predict events before they happen. He has called it and he's done it on tape again and again, to the point where it's a meme on the Internet. "Alex Jones prophet," not conspiracy nut, prophet. But when you dig into Alex Jones's predictions, they are so spot-on that it's remarkable.

How does he do this? We're guessing there's a kind of spiritual sensitivity to Alex Jones. Maybe that's his secret. He was displaying this years before the average person in this country even thought about matters like that. Now it's pretty obvious to most people that the current war going on in this country is taking place in ways you can't see it most of the time. But ten years ago, people were not thinking that way. Alex Jones was. And so, we thought it'd be interesting to sit down and talk to Alex Jones, the man. He joins us now in our studio.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:25 pm

Here is another figure that is bizarrely able to break the ice on mainstream circles, Vivek Ramaswamy

According to this tweet, the TV broadcast cut out during this segment. I don't know if that's true but its beside the point to me.
The point is that Ramaswamy is suddenly basically calling out the entire covid narrative during televised mainstream presidential debates.

This is far more extreme than when Ron Paul was calling out middle east blowback, lol

Honestly something has changed bigtime just in the last few months.

What were ridiculed and censored as the deepest craziest conspiracy theories even just 1 year ago are suddenly seeing the light of day. But only via these few characters that are already embedded into the mainstream.

Beware folks.

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:59 pm

the problem with these Charismatic Grifters is that SOME good ideas does not = ALL ideas are good

but the peasants love their Political Messiah FALSE IDOLS and will drink the WHOLE pitcher of Kool-AID instead of just enjoying a glass in reasonable moderation

I blame the peasants more than the Grifters....it's the peasants who ENABLE them. I do favor FREE SPEECH EQUALITY and why I also really like this forum!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:27 am

^^ Raskal gets it

Good man.

The fact that they have to stoop so far to lure the public in these days imo is a sign that they are weakening. There are several topics the elites have worked for decades to keep out of the public awareness at all cost...

Suddenly now they are OK to let them all out?

I think it's a sign in our favour, even if all these characters are ultimately Limited Hangouts. They are playing with fire imo

Hope so at least.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:47 am

Jimmy Dore interviewed Tucker yesterday. This is a hell storm of truth, it's kind of bracing.

@1:07:40 Tucker actually says what I believe to be true about Germany which seems to stun even Jimmy Dore.

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:44 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Jimmy Dore interviewed Tucker yesterday. This is a hell storm of truth, it's kind of bracing.

@1:07:40 Tucker actually says what I believe to be true about Germany which seems to stun even Jimmy Dore.

Watched the whole thing.

It is mindblowing, they are basically calling for revolution.

However with all the amazing topics they discussed and all the badass truthbombs they dropped, both of them tiptoed completely around the Zionist question, which is so clearly relevant to many of the topics they discussed. Either they are still scared to follow the breadcrumbs all the way, or they haven't actually yet followed them all the way. My bet would be on the first scenario, which makes most of this interview hypocritical.

Still great though, these are huge steps imo even if they are holding back

I hope so bad this is not a massive controlled opposition trap because it sure sounds fucking awesome, given the past several decades of absolute censorship and ruthless control of the narrative. I've been praying for this hypnosis to crack for 20+ years. I'm ready lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:29 pm

theraskal wrote:the problem with these Charismatic Grifters is that SOME good ideas does not = ALL ideas are good

but the peasants love their Political Messiah FALSE IDOLS and will drink the WHOLE pitcher of Kool-AID instead of just enjoying a glass in reasonable moderation

I blame the peasants more than the Grifters....it's the peasants who ENABLE them. I do favor FREE SPEECH EQUALITY and why I also really like this forum!

- Ever read Batman - The messiah?
We are seeing this with the Bolsonaros and Trumps of the world.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:06 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:
theraskal wrote:the problem with these Charismatic Grifters is that SOME good ideas does not = ALL ideas are good

- Ever read Batman - The messiah?
We are seeing this with the Bolsonaros and Trumps of the world.

Yes. As much as I prefer Trup and Bolsonaro to say the Obamas or the Clintons or the Lulas... they are still corrupted false idols.

IMHO the future of enlightened humanity is one of EXTREME LIMITED government, the thought of any such cult 'leader' worship with such obscene amounts of power will be considered revolting and unnatural. It doesn't mater what their stance, no individual should have that much power or influence. In the future humanity will safeguard from anyone becoming so big. Natural Order will take precedence.

But for now, at least until humanity has figured this out, Trump and Bolsonaro are still the better choice :D :D :D

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:27 pm

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”