LOL awesome

Roseanne 4 President :D

It won't let me embed this one but check it out it's awrsome lol:
https://twitter.com/drfrensor/status/17 ... 7206268941

This one embeds:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:59 pm

As if Bill maher doesn't know who Klaus Schwab is.

These kind of interviews I think hold a key to breaking the illusions. Get ACTUAL AWAKE people to sit down and talk with sleeping people, and wake them up 1 by 1 on camera.

Or at the very least, expose all the holes in their worldview so badly that they go home questioning how much of it truly has been lies.

Anyone peddling the Globalist narrative cannot stand up to plain sense and scrutiny. Their talking points and propaganda arguments can't actually hold together when faced with the proper questions and information.

Even someone as inarticulate as Roseanne cuts through it easily. It's really not hard. Just put these people in proper debates and discussions outside mainstream media parameters, and they ALL fail miserably for the world to see, imo.

Revolution will be a podcast lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:48 am

I just watched this one a couple of days ago :)

el rey del mambo

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:26 am

BM "knows" but he's just cleverly doing his thing to make Roseanne look like a nutter

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:08 pm

theraskal wrote:BM "knows" but he's just cleverly doing his thing to make Roseanne look like a nutter

He failed IMO. Acheived the opposite. Maher looked like a deer in headlights lol

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:40 pm

^I agree. It was weak. A Political "Expert" like BM would know what she was talking about and it was a petty attempt of him to try and make her look like a "nutter".....but as a HeadLines guy who does not ever listen to full programs or anything more than 5 or 10 minutes when it comes to politics/news I can say that just from observing the clip, Roseanne did give impression of being a bit of a "too much news watching GrandMa" who seemed to suffer the effects of senility.....but pretending he didn't "know" still seemed weak and petty, especially when engaging a granny.

I imagine that the full depth of conspiracy is very hard to explain in 5 minutes and requires a smartly put-together entertaining documentary to share the details......and trying to give short explanation in some interview or discussion can easily result in one looking like a "nutter".

Discussion forums like these are also good for sharing and exchanging ideas...but if if becomes too much of a FRAT people won't read....so I better end the post here :mrgreen:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”