Osama bin Laden is back!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
theraskal

Re: Osama bin Laden is back!

Postby theraskal » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:37 pm

I'm always suspicious of charismatics because every human is flawed. Every Know-it-All BlowHARD likes to think himself the Logical Spock unaffected by emotions but it's not true, humans are creatures of emotion ruled by self-interest. Everyone's got a bit of the crazy and narcissism.

This doesn't mean that charismatics don't have SOME good ideas, it just means that one should be careful of knowing the difference between SOME ideas and ALL ideas expressed to guard against FALSE IDOL Worship

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:33 pm

The jews did 9/11, obviously. Trump seems to have had intel too.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Luigi wrote:Bin Laden is actually pretty charismatic when speaking in videos, so its a bit surprising to read his letter and find it entirely devoid of this. He comes across as a guy who thinks he has all the answers but its really just his half baked ideas that he has never bother to truly challenge and think out fully.

Do you think the letter could be real?

There was so much bullshit about Bin Laden I don't know how anyone can have faith in any of the story anymore.
Even his death was so shady and did not add up whatsoever.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:17 am

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Bin Laden is actually pretty charismatic when speaking in videos, so its a bit surprising to read his letter and find it entirely devoid of this. He comes across as a guy who thinks he has all the answers but its really just his half baked ideas that he has never bother to truly challenge and think out fully.

Do you think the letter could be real?

There was so much bullshit about Bin Laden I don't know how anyone can have faith in any of the story anymore.
Even his death was so shady and did not add up whatsoever.

To me it seems very real, like how he brings up shit about the Algerian civil war to prove a point. It shows a deep knowledge of the broader geopolitics of Islamism that you would expect from a seasoned scholar, yet its also has moments of childishness you expect from a youtube comment section argument. The one who is going to produce that unique combo is someone like Bin Laden.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”