Hamas goin off

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Hamas goin off

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:14 pm

How much money is flowing there?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:24 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:How much money is flowing there?

Lots of money flows through Israel all the time,, but I don't think that's what this is about.

Ukraine war was totally used as a mass money-laundering scheme imo, but I don't think what's happening in Gaza is similarly motivated or fuelled.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:30 pm

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:02 am

We could be looking at the collapse of the Western economies if this blows up.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:03 am

el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:09 am

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:45 pm

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah says the Lebanese group is not afraid of war, but avoided any declaration that his forces would escalate attacks against Israel, in first speech since killing of Saleh al-Arouri.
Hamas deputy leader al-Arouri was killed, along with six others, in a drone strike in southern Beirut, a Hezbollah stronghold. Israeli has not claimed responsibility.
People in Gaza ‘exposed to epidemics, diseases’ due to lack of food, says Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh
At least 22,313 people have been killed and at least 57,296 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7. The revised death toll from Hamas’ October 7 attack in Israel stands at 1,139.

Israeli chief of staff tours border with Lebanon as tension with Hezbollah mounts
Hamdah Salhut

There has actually been no official reaction to [Hezbollah leader] Hassan Nasrallah’s speech. But you can be assured that the Israelis were watching closely.

It’s been more than 24 hours since the assassination of [Hamas deputy leader] Saleh al-Arouri on Lebanese soil and still no comment from the Israelis.

That’s because the country’s cabinet secretary ordered all members of the Israeli parliament to not speak about the issue. So Israel still hasn’t claimed responsibility.

The Israeli military chief of staff, Herzi Halevi, toured the northern border on Wednesday and held several operational assessments with the heads of the northern command.

He said that this is now an opportunity to change the status quo of the security situation there.

Remember, there have been tens of thousands of people who have been evacuated since the cross-border fire began on October 8.

He did say some other things: That their readiness is at an all-time high, in fact, at a peak that they have not seen before. They are drawing up plans – both offensive plans and defensive plans – for if Hezbollah were to strike first.

Hezbollah said that if Israel is going to wage a war on them, they are going to fight back no holds barred. We are not really sure of the capabilities that Hezbollah has in their arsenal.

Some Israeli officials speaking anonymously to Israeli media said that they are expecting some sort of retaliation on Israel for Saleh al-Arouri’s assassination.

But, the army chief of staff was clear. While they are alert and prepared for any possible scenario in the north, their focus still remains in Gaza and fighting Hamas

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/3/israel-hamas-war-live-hezbollah-vows-revenge-for-israeli-strike-on-beirut

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:03 pm

Israel is getting ROASTED since the ICJ case was dropped.

The apologists are getting ruined at every platform.

The ICJ may not have muscle to enforce their decisions, but it sure is making it difficult for anyone to continue a pro-Zionist viewpoint on any stage of public opinion

LOLOL from 30 years ago, apparently:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:03 pm

FULL SCREEN

FULL ATTENTION:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:13 pm

Israel and Hamas agree deal on medicine for hostages and more aid for Gaza, says Qatar

Qatar on Tuesday said it has mediated a deal between Israel and Hamas to allow the delivery of medicine to hostages in Gaza and increase the quantity of humanitarian aid delivered to residents of the devastated Palestinian territory. The agreement, which Qatar said was reached with French assistance, marks the first deal between the warring sides since a weeklong ceasefire in November. Read our liveblog to see how all the day's events unfolded.

Summary:
Qatar said that it had mediated a deal between Israel and Hamas to allow deliveries of medicine to hostages in Gaza and more humanitarian aid to civilians in the besieged Palestinian territory.
Addressing the World Economic Forum in Davos earlier on Tuesday, Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani offered stinging criticism of Israel and the international community over the ongoing war in the Gaza Strip. "Gaza is not there anymore," he told the annual gathering in the Swiss mountain resort.

A Greek-owned cargo ship was hit by a missile off Yemen, the maritime risk management company Ambrey has said, in the latest such attack by Houthi rebels on merchant ships in the Red Sea.

EU member states added Yahya Sinwar, the political leader of Hamas in Gaza, to their 'terrorist' sanctions list in response to the deadly Hamas-led October 7 attack on Israel. Sinwar is now subject to the freezing of funds and other assets in member states, while EU operators are prohibited from making economic resources available to him.

Israeli officials say 1,139 people were killed in the Hamas-led October 7 attacks in southern Israel, among them 695 Israeli civilians including 36 children. Militant fighters took some 240 hostages during the attack, and 136 are still in Gaza, Israeli foreign ministry adviser Tal Becker said on January 12. The health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza says at least 24,285 people have been killed and some 61,154 people wounded in Israeli strikes on the enclave since October 7.

US Senate rejects measure to force human rights report on Israel

The US Senate rejected a resolution on Tuesday that would have frozen security aid to Israel unless the State Department produces a report within 30 days examining whether Israel committed human rights violations in its campaign against Hamas in Gaza.

Seventy-two senators voted to set the resolution aside, versus 11 who backed it, easily clearing the simple majority needed to kill the resolution in the 100-member chamber.

The vote was forced by Senator Bernie Sanders, an independent who caucuses with Democrats.

While the resolution was handily defeated, it reflected growing concern among some of President Joe Biden's fellow Democrats, especially on the left, over the supply of US weapons to Israel despite the Gaza conflict's steep toll on Palestinian civilians.

"We must ensure that US aid is being used in accordance with human rights and our own laws," Sanders said in a speech urging support, lamenting what he described as the Senate's failure to consider any measure looking at the war's effect on civilians.

The White House had said it opposed the resolution, which could have paved the way toward the imposition of conditions on security assistance to Israel.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240116-%F0%9F%94%B4-live-israel-says-war-to-wind-down-in-southern-gaza-as-toll-tops-24-000

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”